Endless Space 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sent you a PM with the files attached.
Thank you for the help.

br
Barskap

Are you on the Stable or BETA release channel of the WeMod app?

I tried this trainer with your save and it worked perfectly

I am on the stable channel.
Oh well, I appreciate you taking a look.

Swap over to the BETA channel and give that a try :slightly_smiling_face:

In the WeMod app, click the down arrow in the top right and go to settings

Then you’ll see Release Channel, select the drop down box and switch to BETA.

It will download the BETA update and then will ask you to restart the app for it to take effect :+1:

2 Likes

It works on the Beta Channel!
Thank you for the help

br
Barskap

Awesome!

Enjoy the trainer! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello, following your previous instructions, I turned on BETA mode in the program, but the trainer functions do not work, except for the last line of developers

Make sure you close WeMod via Task Manager and then restart WeMod after switching to beta.

1 Like

I’ve already done this 20 times, still only works #4 cheat on the developer console

Cheat #1 crashes the game

Hi guys. None of the cheats work. the moment i activate them, the game crashes. I don’t know why, i follow the instructions on wemod, but it still crashes

The mod worked for the humans, but as soon as I switched to Vodyani I could only use the Dev console, anyone else getting this issue?

Amplitude released a new patch after all this time lol so now the trainer is incompatible. Activating the cheats causes the game to crash.

1 Like

It crashes all the time

1 Like

Please UPDATE!!!

1 Like

Please update. I think the new patch messed it up, it was working for me fine before this.

The game crashes when I try to use this.

Hey everyone. :slight_smile:

This game was updated on the 1st July. Therefore the trainer will also likely be in need of an update to be compatible with the game again.

Handy Related Links:

2 Likes

Was just wondering whats the normal turn around time for updates. Do we request them from the trainer creator?

1 Like

Need to vote in the wemod app for an update. We dont give ETA’s on trainer updates sorry

1 Like