Euro Truck Simulator 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Money is not working for me, what is needed for it to work? I need to download the last version for something? I think the game is already at last version.
Thanks!

1 Like

First I LOVE this mod but i HATE thos tolls in ETS 2 and I wish that in addition to the existing cheats there was also an alternative to just go through the toll gates without having to stop or slow down to 0 or 30, if you drive lets say 90 then drive 90 through the gate without slowing down or stopping and without any damage. Just run through like a ghost but you still pay the fee.

Hi just you let you know the latest version of the cheats are working fully except for the no damage it prevents damage to the truck and trailer but does not prevent damage to the cargo.

the no damage cheat was always about the truck/trailer. if you hover on the small ‘i’ next to the cheat on wemod, it states that: “does not apply to goods”. so technically its all good

не работает бесконечное топливо!
Infinite Fuel Doesn’t Work!

когда апгрейд???

The Euro Truck Simulator 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

new update steam

more than a month has passed and still no update???

steam update 1.42 released

Changes:

hi tryed ets2 trainer cant get cash cheat to work

any help would be great thanks

1 Like

Just curious about something is there a way to add the set time of day cheat like in ATS?

Is possible to add cheat money +100k like other cheats??
Sometimes I don’t like unlimited money

1 Like

hy. Love this cheat. I’ve got a question: what exactly does the Freeze Time option do? It just freezes the weather/clock, or it also freezes the delivery time also? I just need to know for the urgent deliveries if i can take my time to do them or rush to finish.
Also there is a new update on Steam
Thanks a lot!:fire:

Please update, no damage and unlimited fuel not working, thank you!

freeze time is very handy if you are on a urgent (3 red ‘arrows’) delivery, or are on your way to the pickup location 55 km/miles away but have 5 mins before exiration time ends.
sometimes the time window is too small. it does exactly as said.
freeze time. so if you press the button at 10.39, it will stay at that time untill switched off.
on an added bonus… fatigue stops going further as well.
HOWEVER: using a ferry or sleep will advance the time

so technically if you start in sweden on a local trip, press the freeze timer…you can travel all of europe, find all cities do 10.000 km without being late :smile:
sweden, denmark, germany, netherlands, belgium, france, spain, portugal, italy and back to sweden … in 0 time

1 Like

Thank you very much for the very complete answer! Guess my thinking was right. I’ll play the game even more now!

1 Like

Changes:

Tires wear off and need repairing despite no damage being activated

1 Like