EVERSPACE 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

EVERSPACE 2
This is the official discussion topic of the EVERSPACE 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Hull
2. Unlimited Armor
3. Unlimited Shield
4. Unlimited Boosters
5. Unlimited Gun Ammo
6. Unlimited Missiles
7. Mega Exp
8. Instant Device Cooldown
9. Unlimited Credit
10. Unlimited Consumables

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/21/2021
    Started development

• 01/21/2021
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 03/08/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/16/2021

• 08/17/2021

• 11/15/2021

• 04/06/2022

• 04/16/2022

• 08/10/2022

• 11/29/2022

• 04/11/2023

• 06/18/2023

• 10/09/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

6 Likes

Thanks for mod,
Would it be possible to add infinite crafting materials / materials not consumed when crafting. (if u hold R in an empty cargo space it lets u craft weapons, modules etc, but each requires special resource things)

6 Likes

Hi, is there any chance trainer for GOG Release?.

1 Like

Welcome to the community.

If enough people vote for a GOG trainer to be made, sure.
Currently at the time of this post, only 2 of the 689 WeModders who actively play this game have requested a GOG trainer.

1. Search for the game.
  2. Click the result in the left panel.
  3. Click the GOG tab under the game name.
  4. Click Vote.
2 Likes

yes, the second guy who vote is me.

After using Mega EXP I am stuck at level 14 around 84000 exp and can’t progress further. Everything else works great!

1 Like

Got this game a couple of days ago and was happy to see a mod for it. However, tried it tonight - Unlimited Hull, Unlimited Armor, and Unlimited Shield no longer work. Couldn’t really tell about unlimited ammo, but Unlimited Missles IS working. (Only ones I tried!) Just thought I’d send along a head’s up. Thanks for the great work!

2 Likes

I can confirm this also, Got myself stuck in a pretty hairy situation right at a save point, and turned on the hp, shield, and armor mod, but no dice. ammo and missiles do still work.

2 Likes

Another confirmation of most of the mod is no longer working, I guess just after the latest update on Feb 4 for the game on Steam.
I hope we can have an updated version of this successful mod available soon.

1 Like

The more people vote for it, the quicker it gets updated. :slight_smile:
See: ~~https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games~~

UPDATE: New link: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support

1 Like

I just bought pro and only wanted to play this game but the inf hull doesnt work nor shield or armor

2 Likes

23/2/2021 just tried your trainer but none of the cheats are working
hope you can update soon thank you

2 Likes

I was unable to get the hull, armor, or shields cheats to work. All the rest of the cheats functioned.

2 Likes

Ya… Hull, Armor and Shield Cheat don´t Work …

Please Update the Trainer :worried:

2 Likes

Does not work, has not worked for a long time and has not been updated. Technically the game is no longer supported if the mods don’t work.

This happens far too often for too many games making WeMod useless. I will likely just unsubscribe at this point.

Incorrect. It means the game is not as popular as others that currently need to be updated. Add the game to your WeMod favourites to help the WeMod trainer developers see how popular the game is in relation to others in the queue.

More information on how trainers get updated: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support

I don’t care.

It was working, now it’s not. This happens too often with WeMod. I just leave and not deal with this BS. I would not have bought the game if I knew this would happen.

Either way, the game should be removed from the “Supported” list because it’s not really supported if the mods don’t work.

This happens with every single provider of trainers on the internet. It happens when the developer of the games update the game. Which no trainer provider, WeMod or otherwise, has any control over.

There’s also nothing WeMod can do if a game is not as popular as other games in the community. You’ll just need to be patient. Boost the game up the queue of you want the updates to come quicker. And grab a free game from the Deals section of the forum, which are posted by me in my own free time specifically for those waiting for updates.

1 Like

I appreciate your responses. While you make several valid points, that does not overcome the fact that I was playing Everspace 2, had to stop playing due to illness and now return with the mods not working. Like how others posted, I am stuck.

The EVERSPACE 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like