EVERSPACE 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

AWESOME! Great job!

Outstanding!!

cheats don’t fully work, it’ll try to enable only to immediatly disable right away

may sound dumb but are you using a steam version of the game? i had this issue with a different game and it was because im an idiot and had the game on PC platform that wemod didnt support

new update yesterday, unlimited hull,armor, shield and boosters are working fine, gun ammo , missiles and consumables are not working though. Great work to the MrAntifun!

need another update. current version does not support most of the functionality except mega exp and infinite shield.

The EVERSPACE 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I have tried the cheats after the latest game update and they do need an update.

3 Likes

Update would be in order . just got the game and 1st 4 like the most important are not working for sure.

4 Likes

Please update the trainer. Most of the options do not work anymore :frowning:

1 Like

Would you please update the trainer in WeMod ?? Thanks !!

1 Like

Looks like the August 7th update broke most of the cheats, looks like another update is in order

Confirmed most cheats are broken.

The game is currently in our internal testing queue. Once our testers have confirmed there is an issue the trainer will be updated ASAP. Sorry for the delay.

1 Like

Thank you Chris. Appreciated

The EVERSPACE 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Thanks again MrAntiFun for updating etc.

found an issue where the gun ammo cheat stops you from firing anything but normal missiles

I can confirm aboves issue, unlimited gun ammo seems to disable all missiles except the starting type

1 Like

any idea when a new update is coming :smiley: