EVERSPACE 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

can we have the windows verions plz? :smiley:

6 Likes

I agree we need this asap!!

Really need this ^^

any chance for an updated game pass version?

3 Likes

We know you are busy Mr Antifun but this needs an update

1 Like

An Update would be amazing. Thanks in advance.

would like to see a windows/game pass version plz

1 Like

ok so new update has come out for everspace 2 hereā€™s a list of things broken
1.unlimited gun ammo
2. instant device cool down
the rest seem to be working including unlimited missiles which was broken on the last update but now works. Thankyou so much for you hard work and dedication.

The EVERSPACE 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hey there,

nice to see so much going on, in the Everspace 2 Thread.

I would like to ask, if there is any possible trainer for the Windows Store ā€œEverspace 2 (Game Preview)ā€ coming up in the near future. I would be really happy to see that happen. Everspace 2 is one of 3 Games I play the most with the Microsoft Game Pass.

And you guys already planned to do an Evil Genius 2 Microsoft Store Trainer. I am very happy about that too. Thank you so much.

Stay healthy and thanks again for your fabulous work.

After about 22days I would like to repeat my request and ask if there is any possibility for a EverSpace 2 (Game Preview on Microsoft Store) Trainer. Thank you and a happy new year in advance to everyone of you. :slight_smile:

still would like a windows version or gamepass whatever it is

1 Like

issue still exists where if you set unlimited guns it stops you from firing different missiles except the normal type and mine launcher. when will this be fixed as it started on the update before this one.

Enabling ā€˜Unlimited Missilesā€™ breaks all missile launchers with less than 99 max capacity. Missile launchers affected by that feature become non-functional regardless of ā€˜Unlimited Missilesā€™ status (on/off).

1 Like

is it possible to get a windows/xbox version of this please

3 Likes

Sadly there is still no trainer for the Microsoft Store Version or any reply. :pensive:

1 Like

I need it soooo bad for the GOG version

been waiting for a fix or even a responce from MR Anifun for months but nothing. might have to try using some one elses who give a poo

Shouldnā€™t this be easy to get to work with any platform just by pointing it to the proper exe file? Like its the same code right?

Anyone have any luck getting this to work with XboX games pass?
They are way too stingy with credits in this game

By the way, it did work, I just pointed the trainer to the exe for the game and got infinite credits.
The path below is where my game exe was.
Happy cheating! :wink:

\XboxGames\EVERSPACEā„¢ 2\Content\ES2\Binaries\WinGDK\ES2-WinGDK-Shipping.exe