EVERSPACE 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

No, it’s not a Bomber, checked it on several Sentinels, Vanguards and Interceptors (Tier I to III+).
Same behavior as before:

1. If you enable unlimited gun ammo, the secondaries stop working
  2. If you re-equip the secondaries, they work, until you fire your primaries, then the problem is back to point 1.

Fresh install from April 10th, and another one about 2hrs ago on a different PC, file integrity checked on both, same issue on both. All Saves are fresh starts.

Also as LivelyTree842 mentioned, the fixed amount of gun energy from this cheat is insufficent for some high level/high tier weapons, which breaks the function (you have one shot, then the recharge kicks in anyways).

Cheers.

P.S.: Calling people idiots, just because they face problems you seem not to face, even just in subtext is rude and the total opposite of a constructive discussion.
Constructive proposal: Ask questions instead of making false assumptions and maybe re-read community guidelines !

3 Likes

so the pro option suggest a cheat is gone so I’ll place the request here.

Requesting a Time Freeze or super low timer for the race missions. They are damn near impossible for the majority of the player base and the quest completion is blocking my achievement for all side missions.

I have the exact same problem with the guns. With weapons that have a high energy requirement, depending on the energy core, you may not be able to use the weapon at all. An example here is the flak. My flak needs 1800+ energy and if my energy core doesn’t give at least 2500+ to the weapons I can’t use this weapon.

As for the secondary weapons, only the rapid-fire missiles are functional. Unfortunately, nothing works with e.g. armor-piercing missiles.

With the Interceptor ship, which has the special energy converters, I no longer have the problem with the primary weapons, which means that the booster energy can also be used by the primary weapons. There doesn’t seem to be any problem with the secondary weapons in this ship class either.

However, the problem persists with ship classes such as the Sentinel.

Trainer for Xbox version please :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi! Is there a possibility to get an option for unlimited crafting materials?

1 Like

Game Pass trainers coming anytime at all?

5 Likes

When " unlimited Gun Ammo" working, the secondary weapon failure will lose effectiveness

The missiles cheat stops working when you change missiles in the inventory or put in crafted missiles. (The 4/10/23 update)

2 Likes

well since it needs an update i hope we get some more cheats like infinite resources and max level rare gear droops and one hit kills would be awesome as well and mainframe expansions mod so we can max them out

3 Likes

Wemod is crashing Everspace 2’s lastest version. Do we know when an update will be coming or what the cause or workaround might be for this? Please and Thank you!

needs update to actually do what the cheat says, with unlimited gun ammo on some weapons do not work because of their energy requirement. Also free crafting would be appreciated or unlimited mats.

1 Like

Still waiting for an Xbox Game Pass version.

1 Like

Please can this be updated to support the Windows XBox GamePass version?

2 Likes

I love the modz, but when i turn on the inlim miss, i end up not beign able to fire anything,

If your on the ship that uses energy instead of munitions for missiles then this cheat will bug your ability to fire missiles… disable the cheat and your guns and missiles should work again. I found this during Pre-Production.

legendary gear dose not work with the mods

well thy updated the game

will check on these trainer with new update and will report to community moderators for an update request.

Please ask them to add Xbox Game Pass support, as well. Thank you.

2 Likes

check integrity of game from the latest update.