EVERSPACE 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

So far all trainers seem to be working except for crafted secondary weapons. Unlimited missiles still work with dropped missiles, but some crafted missiles seem to bug out with the trainer. Energy based weaponry(superior) is unlimted “gun ammo” still works on my end. Will test more today.

@Ravenfyre game has been updated, trainers may need some tweaking. Theres several suggestions for unlimited resources for crafting and xbox game pass support. Thanks!

2 Likes

unlimited resources would be the most useful as the damn game spoon feeds you the rare stuff so little is a real pain in the ass

I think thats the meaning of “rare”

no after 30+hrs i got my first rare resource that is not rare its bullshit

Imagin ther where a XBoX Gamepass Version ^^ i tried all my " most stupied user" skills to use it for XboX but " Ah ah ah you didnt say the magic word" xD

2 Likes

“Unlimited Gun Ammo” prevents missles or mines from launching

1 Like

Formal Request: Please add Xbox Game Pass version support…

3 Likes

Then tell the developers, not here.

FYI - Resources are a factor of level and location - barring some very edge cases, you’re not going to find rares in the first two star systems, period. You start seeing them by the third system and quite a few by the fourth.

The rarest achievement on Steam for this game so far is platinum finishes for the racing mini-game, which is damn annoying. It’s niche, but could we possibly please get a toggle added to this mod to freeze race elapsed time at 1.0 seconds? It would be a nice Quality of Life improvement. Thank you.

1 Like

a mod for Resources and a mod to freeze race time would be awesome pls add them as it would be a massive help.

We might have a glitch in the “unlimited torpedoes” option. It used to work just fine, but recently torpedoes won’t fire with the cheat engaged.

3 Likes

I also have found this issue.

now that it needs an update can you pls add Resources and a mod to freeze race time thank you

You know you can easily fix your rare resource issue with outfitting your laser to be able to mine rare resources better. You probably just blow your resources up and hence why you never get the rare resource huh?

well my kid plays this not me and she has no idea how to do that. and as for the mods i asked for as well as many others thy both would make the games grind less of a pain in the ass for her and everyone as well as the time trials no longer be a rage inducing mess. and I had all was thought that mods where there to make the game more fun.

Just wanted to mention that the unlimited missiles mod is a bit broken. I can’t fire cruise missiles with it on, normal missiles work just fine though.

ha you got normal missiles working wow on my end nothing works

That one sucks. But, yeah, it seems like anything other than special types of missiles work. Recently tried to do the side quest where you need to shoot a redeemer with a special kind of missile and that didn’t work. So, yeah. Gonna have to wait with playing the game until the mods have been updated I guess.

Trainer definitely requires an UPDATE because it gets de-activated when I try to activate the trainer.

1 Like