EVERSPACE 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

for some reason it was put on the update needed thing then it was taken off with out the update

@MrAntiFun @Ravenfyre fyi, needs updating. You guys need a ā€œrequest updateā€ feature for pro users.

1 Like

New Version from 04/11/2023, if you use F5 Unlimited Gun Ammo, you arent able to fire any secondary Weapon, be it missles or mines.

ok my statement was to broad, it seems no rare weapons work, common rockets seem to always work, common mines do not, uncommon rockets i couldnt test, i dont have them, uncommen mines and missiles do not work, or only if you dont switch secondary Weapons.
i do not have superior weapons yet so i couldnt test. My Advice use F5 for your normal enemies and disable if you have to take down something bigger where you need missiles.

i hope this game has not been abandoned

Pls add cheat everspace 2 ver. xbox pass

1 Like

game has updated so if we could pls get a update for steam that would be nice and thank you for the mods

Hi there. With the newly released update on Steam, many of the current options are now defunct. It would be nice to see an update in the near future. Anyways, keep up the good work.

can you pls add a mod for Resources and a mod to freeze race time.
as it would be a massive help

Hoping for the xbox gamepass version!

1 Like

The EVERSPACE 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

thank you for the update

Love the mods! Super helpful, but only thing iā€™ve noticed is that when the Unlimited Gun Ammo mod is on the Unlimited Missile mod doesnt work, but other than that loving the update!

3 Likes

Both the Unlimited Gun Ammo and Unlimited Missile mod works great to me on steam, just a small issue that the ā€œunlimitedā€ value of the mod are too small so only weapon or missile with small energy consumtion works, big gun or big missile that burn 1/4 or 1/5 of the energy pool canā€™t work because they require more energy pass the cap of ā€œunlimitedā€ the mod provided. Can we manual select how much ā€œunlimitedā€ we can have ? or can we just get maximum energy on weapon or missile all the time ?

1 Like

Same issue here. Canā€™t fire my Cruiser Missiles, and a lot of guns donā€™t work well with the Gunship because of the doubled energy draw.

Most guns average around 4.5k at most but the theoretical highest case in the current game is 6k (Rapid Repeater on a Gunship) any chance we could get that to be the target for the next update, if Energy gets changed?

1 Like

Issue is still present- unlimited energy still interferes with unlimited missiles. Energy draw issue is also still present.

I donā€™t know if anyone directly replied to you as to bring it to your attention, but as said before there are minor issues with the gun energy option, and the interference with the missile option as well.

Aloha
I cannot attest to the cause, but, as said many times before, Missiles and Mines (except Rockets) have not worked recently. They ā€œwereā€ working, but stopped ā€“ I donā€™t recall the exact day they stopped working.
If it is Unlimited Guns that is not playing well with Unlimited Missiles, should yall perhaps look into the connection between the two? Guns are more important, tho; if you can only manage to keep up with one of the two it should be guns ā€“ I can get by with Guns+Rockets.
Cheers! :boom:

Unlimited Missiles does not fire when turned on Unlimited Gun Ammo at the same time. Need to turned off Unlimited Gun Ammo in order for me to fire the missiles. Appreciate if you can fix the issues. Thanks

Hereā€™s a ā€œsuggestionā€ :
An xp inhibitor / Turn off experience generation

With all the other cheats, xp comes fast and furiousā„¢. The ability to NOT earn xp would allow a player to keep from outpacing the storyline, and let one roam about doing this-n-that before re-engaging with the main quests.

Whatcha think?