Exanima Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Exanima
This is the official discussion topic of the Exanima Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/07/2019
    Started development

• 11/10/2019
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 05/08/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/01/2020

• 12/25/2021

• 01/10/2022

• 02/18/2022

• 07/22/2022

• 10/15/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Exanima cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Inf health doesn’t work sometimes One hit kills don’t work at all

Cannot get the trainer to load cheats at all. Gives me the message “Having trouble loading cheats into your game” tried restarting both programs and even setting custom game path.

Great trainer, yours is the only one that has a working god mode that I could find. Was wondering if you could add invulnerability to the companion Derrin in story mode since he’s so weak

game client has been updated to 0.8 god mode no longer works, what kind of time frame are we looking at for a working update to the trainer?

doesnt work anymore update it please

@CreativeDonkey22 & @kntylox.

You will need to request an update via your WeMod desktop app.

1. Type “Exanima” in the search bar in the top-left of WeMod. Press enter.
  2. Click the result in the left panel.
  3. Click “Request Update”.

The more votes it has, the quicker it can be updated. Currently, only five people have voted.

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

1 Like

As this is a physics game and damage is based on momentum and hit area, how does one hit kill work?

By Pressing Numpad 3 :rofl: :rofl:

My guess is they have are reduced to 1 hp or your damage multiplier is set to 1 million OR it just tricks the game in to thinking you have full momentum at all times.

It does feel like the momentum is a bit increased

I don’t know, it seems to me that one hit kills doesn’t work. Health and Stamina works fine but I still have to do a couple of swings before anything dies.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Is anyone else’s Exanima Trainer getting flagged as a Virus and not running? None of the other trainers do this. I could have sworn I just played this about a week ago and it was not doing this.

This is a false positive. It will trigger from time to time with trainers no matter where on the internet you get them from. It is purely because of the way that trainers work. There is nothing harmful in them.

Even if a trainer worked fine before, antiviruses can randomly decide not to like it someday for no apparent reason.

Adding WeMod as an exception resolves this issue.
Here’s more information: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan.

Yeah I know it’s all safe and clean, but I can’t seem to figure out how to fix it.
I’ve had WeMod marked as safe in my AV for a while and when the alerts kept popping up after trying to run the Exanima trainer I kept marking them as safe too, but it still wouldn’t fix itself.

How do I specifically fix this problem?

Which antivirus do you use?
If you have a particularly excessively-tigger happy antivirus (ie, BitDefender, McAfee, Nortons, ESET, etc) then you may need to whitelist specific files rather than just the WeMod executable.

Try whitelisting these files:

• Update.exe, found in the folder located at C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Local\WeMod
  • WeMod.exe, found in C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Local\WeMod
  • WeModAuxiliaryService.exe, found in C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Local\WeMod\app-VERSION_NUMBER\resources\app.asar.unpacked\static\unpacked\auxiliary

You can try navigating to:
C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\WeMod\App\trainers
And whitelisting that Trainers folder. Or the individual trainer(s) themselves.

1 Like

Health and stamina cheats still work, I don’t ever use the 1 hit option myself, so cant speak for that one. Not sure if it works in the upcoming beta or not as I don’t have mine set to update to the unofficial patches. Hope it continues to work ^.^ Is there any chance for Derrin options though? I really want to keep him alive the entire game but… it is not easy. lol.

Apparently, you can still die to one hit KOs however. Got hit particularly hard in the head in the arena and it still killed me. Very very rare though.