Expeditions: Rome Cheats and Trainer for Steam

last time i tested this, health in battle was not working. chris i respect you and what you do, but please dont say “the mods are working correctly” if you did not test them all. (granted i did have the gog version so it could just not be working on gog i dunno)

You just answered your own question. It’s designed for Steam.

well then we need a gog version too. surely someone at wemod has the gog version of this game. though now that i say that, and know of the current issues with the gog version, i dont know why you would prefer the gog version over steam.

Is there anyway to remove the annoying “YOU HAVE UNSPENT SKILLS” message?

Tried the steam version and wasn`t working. Used steam game

When I try to use the inventory cheats the money, rations, and slaves will work and show up for a minute but if I make or loss any of the three category i will be reset back to 100 and have to go back and use the cheat again and again. Is there a way to avoid this problem or are the inventory cheats just bugged? ( If they are bugged is there a way for me to play with the player cheats with out having to start over)

1 Like

yeahhh… inventory cheat is bugged

1. All the inventory/set XYZ-cheats are only working properly when you have “unlimited travel stats” disabled. I do not even know what it would be good for anyway (the unlimited travel stats). So if you have it disabled, the set XYZ-cheats are working perfect and are not set back to “100” each after using a ressource.
  2. Unlimited attacks works neither for your main character (which is a slight disappointment) nor for your “non story”-followers in your party (I mean the praetorians you can buy in your army-tent)

@Comm.managers - is there a way to tell this to MrAntiFun in hope the problem will be fixed or is it useless because the game is not that popular/important?

Thank you in advance

Kind regards
lorsi

Here is a good place as any. MrAntiFun and other devs are already focused on developing the trainers for the respective games. Let the mods here take care of the customer service. They do see your demands and do test the mods and report any errors to the devs.

Hundreds of people frequent this forums, which would take too much of the devs’ time. Keep the trainer development and customer service separate.

1 Like

none of them work for me at all, i hear all the character mods shut off when the game moves past the loading screen and none of the inventory ones do anything. steam version as well

yo, its not working

Trainer is outdated… Needs to be upgraded

I used the trainer today and it worked fine. How is it not working for you?

for instance, you go to add resources and its suddenly capped at 100 for 4 all of them following the instructions shows in the trading menu but not in your resource tab up top and as the instruction say buy or sell to have it take effect it caps it at 100 instead. In fact, I cannot go past the tutorial island because it cost over 100 of anything. So, my new play-through is already buggered.

the unlimited health and moves all work for every party member. but if you turn on unlimited actions or skill usage your MC does not get those effects the party does although not the consumables for anybody for some reason. unlimited shield worked as far as I could tell. skill points as well I think travel stats does. But, for that I never paid attention.

Yeah it works fine now… the iron etc only showed up after I left and returned to town… All works well now

any of these cheats in the trainer free ? Or are all behind a paywall ?

All cheats are free. Just some features of the wemod UI are pro-only. but the cheats themselves are free.

Expedition Rome, Trainer not work, Guys … Help?

Game version 1.5

hELP???