Fallout 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The mods are mixed up or work poorly or don’t serve their purpose or don’t work.

I realize that the Unlimited Items was gone, can the author pls bring it back? I know that mod option will make the game crash but i just can’t find any fun playing without it, pls bring it back

i just downloaded fallout 4 game of the year edition and some dlc and wanted to try wemod with it but when i went to play the game the cheats didnt work.
one of the cheats i did was unlimted ammo an as soon as i got a gun the ammo was still being used up and another was infinate health wich didnt work either.
those are just ones i used but i dont think any of the cheats work for the whole game.
can somebody help me out so i can use wemod with the game?

Hi, any chance of an update to the trainer? Thanks. The game crashes in game when using the mods in steam.

If I have even one cheat on, my game always crashes :frowning:

Can’t there be an update please :slight_smile:

I played the game for nearly 7 hours yesterday straight, without a crash.

For you guys that the game is crashing: Are you Windows 11? If so it will crash even without Wemod running. Bethesda games do not like Win 11 (any of the Elder Scrolls, any of the Fallout have crashed on all our (fourteen of us running the OS in our group), so much so, I dug out my Win 10 and downgraded the OS to play them again. Once I went back to Win 10, not one crash with or without Wemod running.
There are many (many, many) posts online on how Win 11 crashes them (and a few that direct to mods that “fix” (or reduce) the crashing.

1 Like

I don’t have an issue with crashing, more or less any mod I use causes me not to be able to heal at all. I don’t wanna use God mode, but the mods are making the game seem like I have it on when I don’t I guess? The only mod I was using was unlimited weight and free crafting. Tried without the mods activated and the game is fine.

1 Like

I didn’t see this when I wrote my reply, my exact issue actually!

1 Like

Mine says this every time i try to start WeMod. even from my mobile.

Hi, please attempt to launch your game first. Once you’re in the game, switch to the WeMod app and press "Play"

I did that and still same thing. i uninstalled, reinstalled and verified files. im just going to call it and give up on it and play regular

Passing by to let you know that GOG’s GOTY works like STEAM. Thanks

My Steam game doesn’t save after I enter the trainer, that is, everything I do is lost, it even gives me the option to save, but it doesn’t save

That’s the first I’ve heard of that issue.
I have 12 saves from yesterday on my machine (one exit, three auto, eight manual).

Just to clarify, is Free Crafting ONLY for settlement buildings? Because it doesn’t work in workshop and crafting menus.

Yes, it is only for the workshop crafting table.

Please guys add 1 hit kill cheat

need update pls

1 Like

Please update this game~~~~~!!!

3 Likes

Hi, currently, it is in the testing queue. After it’s been tested and something is found to be fixed, it’ll be considered for the creator queue if it requires an update. Thanks!

4 Likes