Fallout Shelter Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi, is this trainer not compatible with the steam version? Doesn’t seem to be working.

Thats why i was notifying him.
So no, probably not.

I dont know if it will be implemented, but we will see if @STiNGERR get back to us :slight_smile:

Hope so, I love me some cheats

You could transfer your save to the PC Only download on this side

Through the Bethesda Launcher :slight_smile:

Ohhhhh yeah I could do that, then if it comes to steam I’ll just transfer it back. Thanks.

Just to let you guys know, I will surely be doing a trainer for steam version.

3 Likes

Im having 0 luck with getting any of the Cheats to work i load my save and start to toggle them but none of them do anything all my other trainers are working fine just this one im having issues with any help?

Trainer now working perfectly with Steam release. If you have steam version installed, Infinity will give priority to steam release. So if you want to use Bethesda release even after installing steam version, then rename the exe of steam version and locate Bethesda release from Infinity.

Read mod info before using mods, especially for Freeze Lunchboxes, No RUSH Failure & Instant Level Up.

@Atelier Try the mods now.

1 Like

Woooo, love you :slight_smile:

Working perfect thanks

i keep getting Error code 7 i’m using windows 10 and disabled anti-virus, but nothing. Using 360 antivirus

Steam or bethesda versioN?

maybe a stupid question, but is this on PC? i thought it was on android? maybe im dumb. xD do we have an android version of infinity? @STiNGERR

It’s pc only. Infinity is only for PC and there is no android version. you can link the android save with the pc though as far as I know

1 Like

Fallout shelter started out at mobile (android and ios) then was later released for pc too.

1 Like

@STiNGERR, i treid this yesterday. Mostly just for BT Infinity v3.

Then i just thought to myself, an “Easy Kills” option would be sweet.
Because of we already know when our dwellers is on a mission we wont lose the mission since of the health option.
But we still have to fight the enamies, takes 30 sec more or less even with good weapons.

3 Likes

i second easy kills :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i saw this had been updated 4 hours ago? but whats new? im just curious so i can test it :stuck_out_tongue:

@Kalfax i think new option?

[quote=“STiNGERR, post:1, topic:24834”]
Freeze Lunch Boxes [/quote]

i didnt saw it before

1 Like

ah no, that was there already. i tested it like 2 days ago or something, it worked fine.