Far Cry 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Money cheat not working!

Where is your copy of the game from? :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah,i noticed after i wrote that my copy isnt steam copy.Thats on me!!!

1 Like

No problem happens to the best of us!

For some reason both of the far cry 3 trainers just stopped working for me yesterday. All I get is a message that “we cant find your game, ok or retry”

Can Someone Add A Request For The Far Cry 3 Version On Uplay Please.

Hello @CrazedGammaMan1721.

I’ll pass this suggestion on for consideration.
Though, please ensure that you’re aware the game was released in 2012 and that Uplay is generally not a very popular platform with the wider gaming community.

Thank you for being Pro, it helps with trainer development a lot, we appreciate it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

He passed it on, and I’ve added it! Thanks @Ravenfyre for the heads up :slight_smile:

P.S. it may take a little bit for the game to show in the app, rest assured it’s there and will appear in due time :+1:

1 Like

For farcry 3 it does not work on uplay i get were having trouble starting or finding your opened Game sucks

Probably because this trainer was built for the Steam version of the game, as its name implies. :slight_smile:

The last update to the Far Cry 3 game was 9 years ago in 2013, so there’s no reason for the trainer to stop working all of a sudden (unless you’re using an illegally pirated version of the game, which we do not support).

Here you go: Far Cry 3 Cheats and Trainer for Uplay.

Literally all options in the steam trainer are for pro users only. Disappointing.

Edit: I didn’t check if the hotkeys worked, as I usually manage apps on a second screen (touchscreen)

All mods can be activated with the hotkeys without a Pro subscription.

1 Like