App Horizon

Far Cry 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If that is the one (I believe it is) that was early release with the Season pass for FC5.

ive redownloaded it off of steam and the game crashes after a few seconds.

nope ist the deluxe version, classic is only on consoles

Only infinite ammo is functioning on mine. All the other mods are useless. Please update, thanks

I’ve been using this trainer with the original Steam version of a few weeks with no problems - but just started it up today, and enabling “Perfect Accuracy” with the default key binding (F5), is now causing the game to crash.

I have a problem, only two cheats are working.

I have the deluxe version on steam since they were running a sale. None of the cheats are working. I have tried running it after getting the game up and using it to start the game. No issues there except the cheats not working…also pressing F8 closes my game.

Ya this was made like 2 years ago for the original version cuz mine still works. They must of changed something for the one that came with far cry 5

The Far Cry 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Does it work on ubisoft?

Test it.
Its a ubishit game so why wouldnt it?

Why else would i update this eternity old game?

Hey, STN can you add stealth?

i need helicopter heath option

The Infinite Money cheat isn’t working anymore. Every time I activate it with F7, it immediately turns off. I tried using different key, but it still turns itself off immediately. What’s happening?

What’s your game source?

I’m sorry, I’m a noob with this kind of thing. What do you mean by game source? Like where I’m playing Far Cry 3 from? If that’s the case, I’m playing it on Steam.

hey guys I’m pretty new to this and im having some issues. I used wemod for far cry 5 and it worked awesome but for some reason it wont launch far cry 3. Any recommendations?

Can you post a screenshot of the error you’re getting please? Also where did you get your copy of the game from? :slightly_smiling_face:

Launch the game yourself then click Play