Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

This is the official discussion topic of the Far Cry 5 Trainer and Cheats.

2 Likes

The Far Cry 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 28 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Clicking Play is launching the game via Ubisoft like normal, but the error message for loading into game is coming up anyways. Tried clicking Play after game was already running, but the error still occurs. I don’t have any insight as to the cause yet. WeMod and game are up-to-date, and the game is in the default drive/directory for Ubisoft.

5 Likes

The game requires EAC to be patched. You might need to do it manually until Frank can look into it.

Download the bypass
Go to the install folder and rename the current dll to .dll.bak
Then move the dll from the zip below into it.

EasyAntiCheat_x64.zip (784 Bytes)

Thanks Chris! The manual patch seems to work well.

1 Like

Hi. My game also start working with Chris guide but “unlimited Perk Points” does not work ( i can hear the sound when i press Ctrl + numpad 8)? I tryed “unlimited Money” and “unlimited ammo” and they is working. I m just start to play the game and solve first island, so i had no perks at all so far but money i had over 800 dollars, so do i have to have at least one perk point that the sheat start to work or what is the broblem? I have uplay version and it is upp to date and i have the normal accaunt in wemod. Do i have to have pro accaunt ?
Please i want those perks points, help me.
Today i first lounch the game via uplay and after that i started the wemod and now the perks points is working…yes now everything is ok.

Ok glad its finally working. I thot you had to have at least one for it to work

Hey, I have a problem with this cheat

Could you help me please ?

Oh thanks Chris, your solution works :slight_smile:

i have the same problem

See like 6 comments up from Chris you need to manually do the eac bypass
Go to install folder and rename current dll to .dll.bak
Then move the dll from here into it

https://community.wemod.com/uploads/short-url/q2pf0nqti1RwlXF9J5DwzdEAd2R.zip
Just untill Frank has time to fix it

same issue here, happened to find this “fix” cause i clicked the small “Discussion” text but else i would have thrown a controller at the schreen lol.

maybe for future updates of wemod a nice suggestion would be to add an alert option incase something like this is broken so mods/creators can alert new trainer users that its broken and requires manual patching at the time being?

not everyone goes and looks everywhere, or know this community exists. i only found this not long ago lol

yo you think a patch like this might do it for gears 5

that doesn’t work for me where did you guys put it on the install files?

1 Like

so i downloaded the file than put the file into the easyanti cheat and it didnt work i dont understand

Go into install folder
Find the .dll
Change that to .dll.bak
Then put eac into folder too.

for some reason i cant find the install folder.
Im thinking its because i got it from uplay plus could that be the problem.
the folders i have are

Right click on your Far Cry 5 shortcut and open file path

theres no exe in the file path.
i got it from uplay+

To keep this thread clean, I´ve sent you a Pm.