Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Ignore the patching it is no longer needed since they removed the anticheat.

thanks…

rats no matter what i do i can’t get the trainer to work

It still gives the “Could not find the game” error when I click Play even though the game launches

Yeah, the trainer doesn’t work anymore with the game.

The trainer still works correctly.

No, it doesn’t. I click “play” and it says it can’t find the game. I then add the custom launch option and select the .exe. Then, I click play; it launches, but it won’t connect with Wemod.

It is not an issue with the trainer. If WeMod cannot find your game then either your AV is blocking it, you have it through UPlay+, or you pirated the game. If it isn’t one of the last 2 add an exception to your AV for everything related to Wemod. If you continue having issues launch the game through uplay/steam and click play after it has loaded.

Yeah, I have Uplay+. At some point in the future it should get its own trainer so people with Uplay+ can get it to work.

what if there is no anticheat folder at all?

1 Like

Ignore the anticheat bypass. They removed it from the game.

2 Likes

Can nothing be done for uplay +? because I have uplay plus but nothing, he can’t find the game despite it being compatible, thanks for your help !!

1 Like

Hi , are u sure that EAC is removed, most recent versions of the game say that EAC still exists(I got it from the epic store). Should I go ahead and continue with the bypass or leave it as be ??? BTW thanks for all Ur hard work

Welcome to the community

Ubisoft Removed it from the game In December 2019.

Check the Message above
This Trainer is for Far cray 5 (Uplay) it wont work for Uplay+

I never have this issue with wemod but its not working for me either only for this game every other game works just fine and yes i have it through uplay+

This trainer is only for uplay not uplay+.

ok

Trainer is not working. showing having trouble opening the game. I tried using mannually adding

Uplay version farcry 5

“We’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game.”

The EasyAntCheat_x64.dll file does not exist in the bin and bin_plus folders

1 Like

Same to me…
I am using Uplay.
I Start the game within the wemod play button and then I get the the message after the game has succefully started: “We’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game.”.
Any solution? Cause at Uplay there isnt any eac binary.