Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Getting the same error as well here.

Hi so iā€™m trying to start the cheats but whatever i do, it either says having trouble to start the cheats or unable to find opened game. I dont have it on Uplay+ i bought it normally.

1 Like

Thanks for the help Chris but when I do this, I get this error.

Chris, Any E.T.A. on a fix? i actually just restarted on the game again and almost forgot this was an issueā€¦ the auto-patch still does not work. please update notes so ALL users are redirected to here for manual by-pass as i by-passed the game till now LOL.

Edit: replacing the dll causes unknown EAC Version error for me tooā€¦ :frowning: been a while now so i geuss this game is pretty much death.

The bypass still works. Iā€™ve changed the notes to link to the post.

like many users above sayd. it isnt. for me this is not working either i keep getting an error and it makes the game entirely unbootable. unkown eac version errorā€¦ so i got no idea anymore what i can do.

it worked before but then stopped working all of a sudden. no idea =/ i really wannt continue playing to move on to new dawn >.<

Did you buy the game or do you have it through uplay+? It seems like the UPlay+ version has some extra check for the EAC file which means this bypass will not work.

i had base game and activated plus for dlcā€¦ so yeah =/ hope someone finnaly fixes it soon if possibleā€¦ :smiley:

This bypass no longer works. Get an error message saying Unknown File Version Path.etcā€¦ Hope we can get this updated. Thanks!

It worked before on Uplay+ :frowning:

is there going to be fix for the uplay+ users?

Im also asking cause the game is under compatible games however its clearly not. Would just like an update on if it will be again or are we sol?

To my knowledge I dont remember it working for uplay + version but maybe it did. If it gets am update it will be for the regular version most likely.

i remember it working before too but i doubt anyone cares anymore to make it work for uplay+ users its been a long while and my interest is slacking away in that game as time passes by.

1 Like

Is there a way to go back to normal amount of money? I used unlimited money and its still 999999. Is there a way to change it back?

The Far Cry 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Does this work for Uplay+? also the EAC has been removed from Farcry5 so not sure if that matters anymore, it makes it kinda hard to put that patch in.

No. Dont think this one will work for the + exe Version

1 Like

Hello is the EAC patch still necessary ?

So basically, Ubisoft have removed EAC from Far Cry 5, so even though WeMod says its compatible, WeMod isnā€™t working with Far Cry 5ā€¦