Far Cry 6 Cheats and Trainer

The value needs to change (spend/gain) some after activating the cheat for it to work.

Iā€™m not having that issue. Did you purchase the game from Uplay?

hi there i have just used the teleport to waypoint cheat and i had unlimited health on and now im stuck in a infinite death loop i dont know if its because unlimited health is not working or its a bug

Same issue hereā€¦ And the game autosaved while I was falling, so now the save is broken

I found that itā€™s possible to break the death loop (also using this trainer).
Change the game speed to 0.1x, so the game can finish loading in before your character hitting the ground, and you would have just enough time to open your parachute before dying.

Thank you very much I started a new save now and got to the same point now but thank you will remember that for next time it happens unlimited health does not protect you from fall damage

Love the trainer and how fast you all are, but as of 9:30 AMPST alot of useful options no longer work when they did hours before. not sure if the game updated or the trainer broke in someway

1 Like

Iā€™m having the same issue here, Iā€™ll turn on a cheat and it will immediately turn back off.

do we know if the unlimited xp cheat causes issues? from what im reading online it says all non special weapons should be able to be purchased from the garrison or the dealers, but after using the cheat to get to lvl 20 i can not purchase certain weapons, such as the AC-R or the M-16A1. im doing another save right now to find out but was curious if anyone else had this issue.

be careful with the XP cheat as it breaks the unlocked weapons to certain degrees depending on WHERE you are when you use it. i was in Madrugada when i used it and i cannot get the RAT4 now no matter what i do. canā€™t buy it, canā€™t loot it and canā€™t earn it in any way. other than that none of the cheats are broken for me atm.

Unlimited stamina No reload and Super Accuracy are not working for me tested with a new save as well they just turn back off straight away

3 Likes

so an update on the unlimited xp, I started a new save and went through each level individually, it has no difference. Regardless of level you will need to find certain weapons through crates as well as treasure hunts. the unlimited xp will not lock you out of weapons. im not sure why guides online list weapons as buy from garrison, perhaps they unlock later in the game.

1 Like

Same thing is happening to me. yet it was working fine yesterday. Fix please?!

Iā€™m wondering the same thing.

Supremo cooldown, and stamina are no longer working but worked an hour ago when i tried it first

please add remove money and uranium

hello,

thanks for your fast work

but the money not working and the item multiplier

hello the unlimited ammo donā€™t work on some weapon like the MGL 6 can you fix that please

I just looked on Flings website and he has an update for the trainer stated as updated on the 8th of october and the last version on wemod is from the 7th. so maybe try that one until the update is on wemod

i have the exact same problem can anyone help?

its the same thing always with this game i would really love if there would be a fix for this bc stamina and supremo and etc are preatty op

1 Like

Look like some of the cheats stopped working. was there a patch that got pushed yesterday?

1 Like