Far Cry 6 Cheats and Trainer

I’m having an issue with the most recent version of the trainer where the game randomly crashes. Different locations, different actions. I am using uplay+ version of the game if that matters at all. The cheats all seem to work fine though from what I’ve been able to tell. I wasn’t having crash issues on previous version of trainer. I’ve noticed users on other forums are having the same issues with the most recent version of their trainer as well so maybe it’s something to do with a recent patch?

PS: Why isn’t this game listed under the games list on the main site?

1 Like

are we going to get unlimited moneda

No, that is a server side currency you receive for online play. Trainers are not made for / to be used in online modes.

im haveing few problems with the cheats some keep turning off by them self some work fine was working fine few hours ago now dont work

Could you please add a way to change time of day. In the old farcry games there was a way to do it in game but they didn’t put it 6. Some missions require you to be there at night/day.

So which cheat is hiding Caches ?? Play the game without Wemod Cheats and all the Caches show up. Turn on a few cheats and Caches do not show up.

Kit

So, were not getting unlimited Moneda but what about a Moneda multiplicator ?

These special missions can also be played in singleplayer. So far im using stealth and speedboost and got around 4000 Moneda the unique mosin nagant its completely worth it, best sniper rifle in the game so far, go get it.

Unlimited Exp Multiplier not going past 0.1, and Unlimited Exp doesnt seem to be doing anything.

Random crashes too. In many games with WeMod. :frowning:

same for me

for me the game crash randomly too Different locations, different actions. I am using uplay+too but with trainer or not the game crash …

Hmm. Stamina, No Reload, and Super Accuracy just stopped working for me now.

Has anyone else’s Esc key become disabled when using this trainer? Everything else works fine for me, but I keep having to hard close the app because tutorials or whatnot will pop up, and I can’t hit Esc to close out of them.

I’m having the same issue, not sure why it stopped since there hasn’t been an update to the game. Supremo no cooldown is having the same problem.

2 and # 5

unlimited stamina and no reload, I can’t seem to activate and have them stay on…?

Anyone else have these two items shutoff as soon as you activate them?

Am I doing something wrong?

oh and add: BOTH Vehicles cheats, turn themselves off instantly also…?

I had an update yesterday when I logged into the Epic Launcher.

So some of cheats won’t work for reason can you guys help me

There was a hotfix or something at the ubi end. FLiNG will update the trainer soon enough.

1 Like

I’ve been really blown away by the speed of how the trainer was made and almost all of them are working on my end but with the exception of a few that I don’t know what the reason could be with the two
that aren’t working are both of the EXP ones where infinite EXP doesn’t work and the multiplier for it doesn’t increase no matter what button I map it to . And those are really the only two that just dont work for me and ofc im only playing this in singleplayer but other than that you guys did an awesome job with this.

will the trainer work with the ubisoft+ version?