Far Cry Primal Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Infinity couldn’t detect the game on my computer, so I manually directed it to the Far Cry Primal folder. When I click Start Game, it gives me a message saying “The game failed to start. If it requires admin privileges to run, try running Infinity as an Administrator”. I tried doing just that, but to no avail.
How can I fix this?

Start the game before starting the trainer.

Thank you!
It’s kind of embarassing, i should’ve thought of that

i have far cry primal and i start the trainer up after i start the trainer non of the cheats work. i use F1 for unlimited health, does not work. i press F7 for unlimited resources. does not work

i haven’t had any issues in the past but now I’m getting a code 9 error - virus software, but when i disable it same message appears (i use kaspersky) any help is much appreciated

1 Like

Their seems to be a bug with unlimited resources. Everytime its used per-se, like crafting something, it seems to up the game time/player speed dramatically. Messing with the player/game speed setting fix’s it, but its annoying to have to do every time.

The only issue i seem to notice so far is that the game speed will randomly increase even though it doesnt show an increase in the tool. Happens a lot while getting into confrontations with enemies or popping in and out of weapon wheel or other menus. Like i said the actual speed setting in the tool never changes so when i hit the hot key down button everything gets slower by one increment. then i have to tap it back up one to get back to normal speed.

yeah I’m having the same problem. i’m currently setting speed at 1.675

I have a small issue with the Game Speed when using this trainer, it all goes alot faster when playing and makes the game look weird but when i try to adjust the speed it just stops the time flow and i can’t move.

having similar problem with the speed of the game. It’s default at 1.875 which is really fast but if I put it to 1 it’s extremely slow. I don’t want to temper with the game speed at all so is there a way to disable this entirely?

Having the speed issue. Will try at 1.675 and see what happens.

Speed issue! the speed is increasing when i try to change my weapon suddenly, and it’s not quite the best gameplay :frowning: please do something

i have small issue the game open when i click play but its not showing my save and its ask me for new game !!!
what to do ?

Start the game first , the start infinity after you start the game

Modifies game speeds to way above standard game play on activation. Walking, Running, and Combat are all modified without using + speed modifiers in infinity

Is there anyway to reset the game speed, as I’m running around like I’m on crack which sounds fun but makes it quite difficult to control.

1 Like

Hahaha i know what your saying ! If you had pro you can adjust your speed with the slider same as jumping can adjust that too with slider on the app only

What if I don’t want pro?

Then you can’t adjust the value only use the predetermined