Farm Together Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Farm Together
This is the official discussion topic of the Farm Together Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Plants Dont Need Watering
2. Fast Growth
3. Set Coins
4. Set Diamonds
5. Set Medals
6. Set Tickets

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/30/2019
    Started development

• 07/30/2019
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 05/08/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/30/2022
    Set Coins cheat added
    Set Diamonds cheat added
    Set Medals cheat added
    Set Tickets cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Farm Together cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

i used your cheat on my farm togather game and when I went to go turn off the cheat is would not turn off so I uninstalled the app from my computer AND IT STILL IS GIVING MY UNLIMITED AND I DONT WANT IT. your cheats have ruined my farm forever and I need help getting it back to normal… my diamonds and medals will not go over 10.00M and I am very upset

3 Likes

Cool, It worked, now it doesn’t, recommend fix.

can you add some like unlimited buildings? everyone plays this game really need the Handfarm. it’s a really useful tool, make farming a lot easier. But it limited up to 15 by the game. so, please adds the feature, Thankyou.

2 Likes

The Farm Together cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Is there anyways we can get a fix to put a actual amount for currency? i want to put my stuff back to normal but everything stays above 10 million

I don’t know how to use fast growth, somebody help me please

How can I remove the trainer from my game?

Remove the trainer ? Dont start wemod and probably need a new save everything you used is saved in your game save

love it works great for me just wish we can get way to reduce beehives time and buildings

When you say reduce are you talking about the time it takes to fix/build things?

fast growth only works for vegetables and fruits, but not for animals/flowers/trees etc. :sleepy:

is there maybe a way to change that :blush:?

anyway… thx for the nice mods :ok_hand: :grin:

2 Likes

Hi, could you introduce an option to reset diamonds, money, and ribbons?

ps. good job anyway

1 Like

Im only using the fast growth and watering options, because unlimited everything else would take away from actually playing the game. Rather than unlimited coins it should set money to whatever the most expensive item is.

I would however much rather have an infinite fuel option. That would be my highest recommendation if you wish to improve the trainer.

The fast growth only works on crops. animals/fish and flowers and trees could use a sped up growth, as they take a really long time even for the quickest ones.

EDIT
Just noticing that flowers aren’t growing. The timer remains frozen even as the ring around it fills. Might be related to the fast growing effect having a freezing effect on the flower timer.

EDIT2
It is the never watering option that messes with the flower timer. It actually resets it and keeps it at the original time required for growth, minus 17 minutes.

Please make “remove medals”, “remove diamonds”, and a “remove coins” cheats.

1 Like

i agree the trees really need a speed up

1 Like

Update the mod? the plants fast growth doesn’t seem to work for me

It was really helpful to use but there needs to be a way to reset ribbons and tickets since they are stuck at 10m. I have spent and spent them as well as earned them to try to get the numbers to move after not using the app anymore, but to no avail.

I’m past level 75 and decided I wanted to start a new map. However they start the new maps at level 1 again. Is there anyway we could get a cheat that lets us start a new map but keep our progress.
P.S. I would also like more that the standard 15 farmhands as well.
Thankyou for your hard work , love the cheats.

1 Like