FIFA 22 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

FIFA 22
This is the official discussion topic of the FIFA 22 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Stamina Home
2. No Fatigue Home
3. Unlimited Stamina Away
4. No Fatigue Away
5. Super Training Score
6. Freeze Timer
7. Remaining Transfer Budget
8. Starting Transfer Budget
9. Training Simulation Perfect Score

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/29/2021
    Started development

• 09/29/2021
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 11/16/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Please add unlimited attribute points for player career mode

18 Likes

also update no longer works

1 Like

Please add a f shortcut so we can end halfs. In carrer and squad battels

3 Likes

How does “Remaining Transfer Budget” or “Starting Transfer Budget” works?

3 Likes

Yes that would be amazing !

1 Like

Hi,
The max training are not working, all the time the cheats are active but i got D level training

3 Likes

If you could add something for freeze all IA like in Payday 2 it will be awesome thanks !

#mrantifun any news when you will update?

Super training score isnt working

Need a update. F5 - F8 isnt working. keep turning off when i select them

1 Like

Hi mr antifun can you update the trainer? not working specially the A grade trainings

All cheats are working correctly. Please make sure you are only trying to use them in your career as they will not work anywhere else.

The cheats F5-F8 keep switching off when i turn it on. how do I fix that? F-9 isnt working

Hi, This means there wont be any cheat in the manager mode?

Not trying to argue but… they dont… I can confirm with ArtisticStar that F5-F8 do not work. F9 stays on but when i simulate the traning it gives me a D everytime.

The cheats are NOT working

Working fine for me.

Cmon man i work in IT. That response doesnt help the end user at all…

Im a paying customer, no need to be a dick about it.

What version of WeMod are you using? What version of Fifa 22 are you on? Do you activate the cheats at a specific time during the game?

My intention was not to be a dick, I was simply showing that the cheats are fine for me which is why I stated previously that the trainer is working correctly. You stated that you were having the same issue as AristicStar which was that the cheats were toggling off. The cheats can be activated at any time. I’m using the newest WeMod release which is the same that everyone should be on as WeMod automatically updates. As far as the game version I have no idea because they don’t show a version number but I assume it is the newest one as there are no pending updates for the game and an update was installed when I first booted the game.

Just a reminder, the cheats are only for the career game mode. If you are attempting to use them anywhere else we cannot guarantee they will work. The only cheat that doesn’t work properly is the perfect simulation score which will be fixed ASAP. As for the rest try launching the game through Steam then alt-tab and click play after the game has fully loaded. it is possible that WeMod is hooking the launcher instead of the actual game.

2 Likes

Thank You. Within steam if you check the properties of the installed game it will show you a build version.
I did a few more tests last night and rebooted my device a few times and they magically finally started working, so im unsure what the issue was, but your last statement may have been what the issue was in which it hooked the launcher instead of the game (since it has to launch with origin running, even though i bought it via steam i wouldnt put it past possibly origin being the problem since origin sucks ass)

I will check back for updates on the perfect sim, but the perfect training score gets the job done.