FINAL FANTASY VIII - REMASTERED Cheats and Trainer for Steam

FINAL FANTASY VIII - REMASTERED
This is the official discussion topic of the FINAL FANTASY VIII - REMASTERED Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Instant Action
3. Unlimited Gil
4. Unlimited AP
5. Freeze Countdown Timer
6. Unlimited Items
7. No Random Encoutner

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/05/2019
    Started development

• 09/05/2019
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 06/09/2020
    Instant Action cheat added
    Unlimited AP cheat added
    Freeze Countdown Timer cheat added
    No Random Encoutner cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The FINAL FANTASY VIII - REMASTERED cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

No issues at all but just wondering if you can add a ā€˜Save Anywhereā€™ toggle as well. Thank You.

How about an all inventory items?

can you please add unlimited gf(summons) health <3

Thank you for making this trainer!
It works perfectly but, is there a way you can add ā€œhave 100 all items, Magics and cardsā€ ?

i can understand some things in wemod for ff8r like timer freezes and unlimited magic, but some things people are asking for is ridiculous.

the pc version already has unlimited items, add all items, the battle boost (infinite health, atb gauge, limit gauge), and a x3 game speed increase already built-in with just a simple press of a button.

2 Likes

exactly! but still hoping for a save anywhere toggle

Hello,
Is it possible to turn the turbo of the G-Force to 255 by simply pressing a button? Thank you. And thank you also for all the Trainer you have created

Welcome. He can take a look n see if itā€™s possible next time he comes back around to this trainer :fist:

Hello. Thank you for this!
Any plans to add a EXP option, and/or 200 AP (while I understand that you can use the inbuilt cheats to learn everything, that also resets anything you have added/taken using items which can get really annoying)
Thank you.

Iā€™m having problems using the trainers. Whenever I turn on the cheat, the cheat automatically switches off. It doesnā€™t make any sound and it does it immediately. Are there any fixes or am I doing something wrong?

Hey @Kaustic_Kraken. :slight_smile:

Which version of the game do you have? Standard edition or remastered edition? Because Iā€™ve seen you replying in threads for both and used the word ā€œtrainerSā€ when thereā€™s only one for each. You need to make sure youā€™re using the correct trainer.
If you have the remastered edition, use this trainer right here.
If you have the standard edition then you need to use this trainer instead: FINAL FANTASY VIII Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

And also ensure your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from Steam (ie not cracked nor bought from a different store). And is up to date.

i have both. i really like the game. thats why i mistakenly said both. i bought both from steam.

The FINAL FANTASY VIII - REMASTERED cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Instant Action cheat added
  • Unlimited AP cheat added
  • Freeze Countdown Timer cheat added
  • No Random Encoutner cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I have the remaster version on steam, and the trainer is not working anymore for me. The cheat will turn on and then a few seconds later turn itself off. After that it will not toggle on or off at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Wemod several times with the AV turned off. So far this is the only game I am having trouble with.

1 Like

Hi, I was wondering if you were able to add a No battle timing so that battles are officially turn based? I just love turn base so much and I wish the game was like that!

Thanks

HP cheat doesnā€™t work for party member 1, party member 2 and 3 are fine with little variations between first and 2nd hit

1 Like

Can we have an update that gives us unlimited cards or unlock all cards?

1 Like

Instant Action only works for 1st party member. Not sure what happened since the Instant Action was working properly one battle and then 5 minutes later it was only working for the 1st party member. Other than that no complaints. Been blowing off the dust on some of these.