Final Fantasy XIII Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Final Fantasy XIII
This is the official discussion topic of the Final Fantasy XIII Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited HP
2. One-Hit Kills
3. Max TP
4. Max ATB
5. Max Out CP of Selected Player
6. Easy Stagger
7. 99 Items
8. 99 Materials
9. +5K Gil
10. Get All Items

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 06/01/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

7 Likes

The Final Fantasy XIII trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Add easy stagger
  • Minor bug fixes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Sweet hope to see one for FF7 and XIII-2 soon

1 Like

You should suggest it :wink:

1 Like

is there any way to add additional things to this tool? like Infinite materials, or infinite gil, i spend a ton of time buying crafting mats then using gil shift/up then upgrading weapons. It would be cool if inifinite materials then could max everythign out after purchasing 99 of each

2 Likes

I bet @REPPiN can make that work if he have time working on this tool.
Maybe he have other tools is in priority, but he can answer if he got time when he see this :wink:

1 Like

Hey @Cichard, I’ll definitely add that option asap! :slight_smile:

It would be fantastic if you could add an option to give all or infinite upgrade materials. Perhaps an option to have all accessories and weapons as well?

1 Like

@QuillCult yeah I’ll look into it, can you send me your savegame?

Yes i will give you my save, but it is at the very start of the game and may not be of any use to you? I think i have an old save from much later in the game that has a lot of things done and collected and so on. I will look for it. let me know if you need it.

Here is my save, https://www.dropbox.com/sh/89bye3qef5v2bfq/AADpcfF6LWj27S2WwfdM2CpMa?dl=0

1 Like

I actually need savegame that has at least a few “upgrade materials”, thus yeah, I need it

@QuillCult

I found an old save on my old USB drive. It has all the weapons,items,materials and acessories. you should be able to work with it.

Saver here, https://www.dropbox.com/sh/28rc83xjttk0o7g/AADNGVkce7nbYqGP_IeQ_Rlra?dl=0

1 Like

Changes:

• Added 99 items
  • Added 99 materials

1 Like

Thanks a million. These new cheats are very helpful. It would be outstanding if you could add a weapons and acessories cheat next. Maybe you could do all these cheats for 13-2 as well?

1 Like

Ofc he want, @REPPiN love FF.

1 Like

can be done :P, stay tuned! @QuillCult

@MrPrecise :wink: <3

EDIT: Alright guys, as soon as there is an huge amount of weapons/accessories in the game, and considering that the items in the game are just 14, I’ll just release a “Get all items” option for now, as I got other priorities right now (this game is pretty old), but I can assure you that I will add those options as soon as possible :wink:

1 Like

Changes:

• Added get all items

Quick question about the 99 materials code. Does it only give 99 of the ones you have and not give you 99 of each of them all at once? When i use the material cheat it does not give me any materials.

Yeah, it gives 99 of the ones you already have, but when I’ll have time, I’ll add “Get All Materials/Weapons/etc” as well @QuillCult

Great to know,cheers. I look foward to the get all cheats.

1 Like