Final Fantasy XIII Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Get All Items seem not to do anything.
On pressing the shortcut feedback seems to tell mod failure

Did you do it like the trainer mentions ?

Get All Items: Use it while out of the inventory, then enter the inventory to see changes.

1 Like

Yes, tried exactly the same way.
Pressing the shortcut in game outside of inventory view.
Comes back with a sound different to other options that work.

@REPPiN

1 Like

yeah the sound is different because this option is not toggleable! :slight_smile:
check your items though ;), you should have them all!
@Sabby9835

I have rechecked and confirmed all codes work except get all items
Can you confirm what exactly what an item is?
I am trying to get all accessories as somehow i managed to sell off my earth rings :rage:

here is the screenshot

@Sabby9835 ā€œItemsā€ only (unfortunately), but lā€™ll add ā€œGet All Materials/Weapons/etcā€ asap :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for that, Much appreciated, been pulling my hair.
Any ETA on the new option being added?

listen, send me your savegame, Iā€™ll add the stuff you need manually @Sabby9835

1 Like

How do I send the file, System doesnt let me, says I am a new user :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hello, you can upload the SAVEGAME file on any web hosting/sharing website like Dropbox, or any other, and then add/share the fileā€™s LINK and URL here at the forums.

1 Like

Thanks for your help, appreciate it.
I ended up using cheatengine to modify savegame to add what I accidentaly sold.

1 Like

hi! the option get all items is not working for me i press the hotkeys (ctrl + l and doi it outside the inventory and then check for changes) but nothing happens also it would be nice if the all items/weapons/everything are included

also, i will be adding my save file in case that some good samaritan wanted to edit and add everything (not main history sensitive) just sayinā€¦

Did you seriously delete your old post just so you could write the same thing again without it being obvious?

1 Like

You probably have all the items already, give it a better look

One question though: When you enable ā€œGet All Itemsā€, does the amount of each item change to 1?

The CP option isnā€™t working, is there a max amount of items you can toggle? Or is there a trick to getting it to work?

Never mind, spammed the button and it worked, user error.

Hi, I am new about this
How to save the game?
After use the cheat, the game allways close when try to save
Thanks

Hi guys, Iā€™ve loved using Infinity and have had no problems with it before- until I tried it on FFXIII. For some reason whenever I use it there, it crashes the game everytime I try to save. I know itā€™s Infinity causing it because if I launch the game without it (launch it from its .exe/launcher) I have no problems saving. Any possible solutions? Iā€™m pretty desperate.

Iā€™ll look into it guys (in the meantime try to disable all the cheats before saving) @AAA88 @janfrederick1