Final Fantasy XIII Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thanks so much! If it helps, I’ve tried disabling cheats before saving too, and it doesn’t work. It seems like as soon as I activate the cheats once, it triggers something that causes it to crash upon trying to save.

1 Like

The cheats seem to be broken on infinity v3. They worked when I still had v2.

@gow115 works now?

Yep, works now thanks!

1 Like

Hi, I am new about this.

First of all, thank you for you work on FFXIII trainer.
I wonder if it’s possible to add more cheats. Such as =>

• Add more accessories (4 slot initially in the game, especially at the end of stage for all characters);
  • Choose freely the amount of HP, strengh, magic of one character selected;
  • Upgrade freely all accessories, especially its features (for example : Power Bangle or whatever => +320 for strengh until to infinite).

If it’s for real for all of those new cheats, I’ll be very glad to use them in FFXIII. What do you think ?

1 Like

Okay, maybe it’s too difficult or it will takes more time to integrate those cheats I’ve mentionned in my previously post. But I reopen this topic to clarify my demands of new cheats on Final Fantasy XIII.

Unless I’ve got the wrong topic so I would have to express in the “suggestions” section, would I ?

Here’s my first cheats in FFXIII =

• Add more accessories for all characters;

• Increase freely (between 1 et 9999) the power of strengh and magic for all characters and finally HP;

• Add “unlimited TP”

Is it possible to add them shortly or not, please ? If it’s the case, I will many thank you :wink: !

@ZELDA412 takes time, I literally can’t right now :confused:
I’ll add your suggestions in my “to do” list though

@REPPiN Okay, I’ll let you do what you have to do first.

Let me know when you start adding new cheats or when you have completed my suggestions, okay :wink: ?

Good luck and keep it up :wink: !

1 Like

When i play FFXIII using infinity , it always force close after i load my save file

Salutations! That is exactly what happened to my inventory when I activated it! If there is a solution to this, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

I was wondering if you could add a 5 star always option, I like to cheat on games, but semi-cheat leave some fun for the game, five stars always would help greatly in item farming and having this both to FFXIII and XIII-2 would be awesome.

I cant save after I used the gil cheat, always turned off automatically when I’m going to save it.

the “get all items” cheat doesn’t work. my inventory is as bare as bare can be.

i only have the basic items (health/support) and that’s from the 99 items cheat.

i don’t even have 99 materials from the materials cheat.

Is there a reason why most of the cheats wont turn on? The game crashed after a huge boss and I want to temporarily select the one hit kill cheat but it wont turn on

i have the steam version and none of the cheats will turn on

Does the “+5k Gils” one work for you? That one and the “get all items” work but the rest I can’t use.

Ok, figured it out. The button doesn’t need to be turned on for the cheat to work once in game.

So, from what I’ve seen the “99 of all items” only works on consumables. As for the “99 of all materials”, it only works on materials you actually have. As soon as you acquire a material, you will then have 99 of it. As long as you don’t use all 99 of that material at once, you’ll still retain 99 of that material (i.e., only use 98 of the material to upgrade, it’ll set the count back to 99 immediately).

Hi everyone! I’m new to the community. I have recently acquired Final Fantasy XIII. I have an issue when using WeMod though. Whenever I try to open the game using wemod at the first loading screen the game closes on its own. If I open the game and then hit play on the wemod when i try to save the game at a save point, it crashes and closes.

Anyone else with this experience? Can anyone provide some insight and a solution?

Where is the game from ? Steam or what ?