Final Fantasy XIII Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yes, from Steam.

Iā€™ll look into it

Greetings, Heroes.

I like the Infinity trainer. I am confused (as are several others in this thread) about Get All Items. Not only have I not seen a clear answer to questions about it, but I also cannot fathom what it does ingame. Clicking ctrl I gives a chime sound, but does NOT provide All Items in the game (i.e. in early game, a Silver Bangle, your next weapon, Ethersol not found until later, or a material from a monster you havenā€™t encountered does not appear). Iā€™m assuming then that it either gives All Items currently accessible to the character (i.e. if you use it early in the game you donā€™t get much or anything at all if youā€™re thorough), or it is another way of doing the 99 Items feature. Maybe after using 99 Items, Get All Items does nothing. I cannot tell.

Can someone who has successfully used this feature please explain WHAT IT DOES?

Thanks in advance.

Thatā€™s for items only, you wonā€™t get any materials/weapons/etc, you probably have all the items already

Hey, was wondering if there were still plans to have any options for all weapons / components / accessories, etc added still?

If itā€™s not doable then fair enough, but Iā€™d like to know one way or the other so I can stop searching around for a way to start a new game with a full inventory :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope that it is also possbile. It may take a while though.

It freezes when I start the game with no cheats activated. I would love to request an update but there is no button to do so

the mod works just fine but when I tried to save, the game froze

Turn the trainer off first then save after.

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna forward this to the appropriate team so the request update option can be added :slightly_smiling_face:

there are still all items at get all items?^^

I have tried to restart my game with the trainer, but keep getting the message having trouble loading the cheats into game, please restart or press help for more information. I have tried to restart repeatedly with the same results. HELP!!

Please try starting the game manually, then ALT-Tabbing and selecting play in WeMod :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Does all Items give you all components? Iā€™m only asking because I missed getting R&D in chapter 11 if not could you alter or create a mod that gives access to all shops or even all components?

it is telling me we are having issues downloading the cheats for this game

hi there when i use the cheat and i go for save the game close each time , i already try to close wemod before save etc , i try to save without cheat but wimod open , and its always the problem someone can help me please ?

My equipment started disappearing and glitched items appearing in their place, the minute I sell or dismantle them the game crashes!
Is it possible to add a feature to the trainer to wipe items from inventory?
I dont have a backup save file and I dont wanna restart the game from scratch!

Surprised no one noticed the ATB bar is not working correctly.

At the moment when you activate the MAX ATB, it will not only max ATB for your characters, but the monsters as well.

Makes some battles impossible to play, as the monsters keep spamming attacks (way more noticeable in end game).

this trainer is a bit confusing for meā€¦it doesnt accept game launching via the launcher as it shows trainer is having difficulty generating cheatsā€¦
but if i directly put the ffxxximg.exe file in the location, then the game starts windowed mode and in english dub, both that i dislikeā€¦whatā€™s the solution?

To make sure youā€™re using the correct executable in WeMod:

1. Launch the game
  2. When on the main menu launch Task Manager
  3. Right-click the gameā€™s process.
  4. Click Open File Location
  5. The highlighted file is the one that needs to be linked to WeMod.

Now close the game, Then launch the game again first, when on the main menu alt+tab to WeMod. Press Play then alt+tab back to the game.

Also make sure your game is legitimately bought from Steam. Cracked games will have unfixable issues with trainers.

The windowed mode thing is a known issue with the game, nothing to do with WeMod. Itā€™ll be better to ask on FFXIII forums etc for help with that.

Bear in mind, this game was built for Windows 7. Older games are known to have compatibility issues with newer OS systems. Nevertheless, try running the game in compatibility mode for Windows 7 as well.