Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yeah, they need to fix that.

1 Like

It’s mostly the game’s fault though - it’s pretty buggy even without any cheats

will the trainer be updated?

I think some Invisible cheat would be fine. With the “AI Won’t killl” cheat the Bots follows me and after a while the game crashes.

The same problem happends to me but when I deactive a Cheat, it crashes.

For me only works the Freddy’s battery, the others deactivate themselves, will there be an update or is it tjust he game?

1 Like

Game crashes on start up, and in game

Currently, Nothing But Freddy Battery Will Even Turn On, I Cannot Increase My Security Level, Make It So The AI Won’t Kill Me, Or Make Myself Faster. Everything Else Just Turns Itself Off. Will There Be A Patch To Fix This Massive Issue?

2 Likes

none of the cheats work for me besides unlimited freddy battery

3 Likes

that dosent work for me nothing works

2 Likes

The game keeps crashing when you have AI Doesn’t kill on and a staff bot catches you, and the freddy unlimited battery doesn’t work when you have a freddy upgrade. Maybe you could check that out!

All cheats work. You have to load the game save and be loaded into the game before you activate any of the cheats. However, You will have at least one crash if the security bots detect you.

2 Likes

You mean to load the game, save the game again and reload the game? XD

for some reason the cheats dont stay on, i turn them on an then they turn of

1 Like

Maybe because of the ne patch that was today. I have the same problem too.

1 Like

i have the same problem ever since i donwload it when it came out

1 Like

i wonder if the staff bot crash will be fixed at some point

For anyone having an issue please try launching the game through Steam then alt-tab and click play after the game has launched or manually select fnaf9-Win64-Shipping.exe.

1 Like

tried that, didn’t work.

i have attempted the instructions in your message, but the cheats still just turn themselves off. is there any other fix that i could attempt?