Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Did you make sure to click the drop-down and click the play button next to the manually added exe?

the cheats turn on but the game crashes

2 Likes

Same here. I start the game first from Steam, then I turn on the cheats. They work for a while, but inevitably crash, sometimes immediately, sometimes a few minutes later. It’s got to be because of those patches to the game.

yes i did but now the cheats turn off

every time i get jumpscared by a staff bot my game just crashs

yeah same the only solution i’ve found to it is deleting wemod

yo I can’t play most of the time because the staff bots or the Ai’s just crash my game

2 Likes

So only unlimited freddy battery works i want to play the game but im not that good to run and hide from some animatronics that want to catch a kid. I hope it gets better soon so i could play the game.

Okay, can you fix it so that it doesn’t crash when you get caught by one of the S.T.A.F.F. bots? Whenever that happens, my game crashes.

Yep, happens to me too.

When will this be fixed?
Because so far with the cheats it just crashes the game all the time and the only solution I’ve found and know of is to delete wemod and I don’t want to delete wemod. So far the issues it has is random crashing, crashing when attacked by AI, now apparently making your game screen go black because it just happened to me, and crashing at the same point where there’s dialog like going up the elevator to go to the Atrium or when Freddy takes you to the first aid center.

1 Like

bro pls fix this it crashes my game for almost everything

just update ur friggen mod

Removed the Ai cheat for now, Will release an updated cheat asap.

Found the issue will be releasing a new trainer soon.

3 Likes

The Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Fixed crashing issue
1 Like

Alright. For people who’s trying to find all alternative endings with trainer and still find this very hard
(let’s face it, Security Breach’s after 6PM mode isn’t very friendly to player even with trainer assistant),
here’s a glitch that will make your experience 90% easy:
After you triggered the mission “Exit the Pizzaplex” or after you’ve been to the exit and choose to stay, go back to the Roxy Raceway where you found the Driving-Assistant STUFF bot’s head, should be able to pick it up again, and your time will be reverted to 5:15 PM.
This will cause the exit to be visually shut down (but approaching should still prompt up all your choices no problem), and all the save stations will be usable again, which in my opinion, will be a great helping hand in your exploration.
Do remember to make a new saveslot in case of potential bugs.
As for 12/26/21, hasn’t been patched yet, probably will.

2 Likes

can we get a spawn points option so we can save when were on the end, where were not supposed to save

The Unlimited Freddy Battery doesn’t work anymore. Everything else works but not the Unlimited Freddy Battery, thank you for reading this.

So, what does set security level do?

Well I’m glad I don’t get that AI Bot crash anymore when I have cheats enabled. HOWEVER, Cutscenes like freddy taking you to the first aid station does not work when cheats are enabled. So at some point could you fix that for us? Cause cutscenes just don’t want to work and I can’t continue the game without them.