Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach Cheats and Trainer for Steam

While the AIs Won’t Kill mod is activated, Moondrop after the Daycare segment and Mini Music Man in the vents can still kill me. Could you please fix this?

unlimited freddy battery does not work, i mean, if you leave freddy and enter him again, but thats not unlimited AND sometimes the battery does run out of power and freddy kills you, pls fix thx <3

can you make a cheat were they cant see you so like no chasing but you can still be jupescared if
you git to close

Hi MrAntiFun! The Ai wont kill cheat breaks the game almost entirely. Lots of button prompts are removed like putting the showtime disc into the disc spot, and it breaks the endo’s mechanics. I now can’t play the cheat save file of the game due to all the endo skeletons crowding around the door I must go through. Pls fix when you can. thx!

can you make on door bec not working pls fix it but your game on test began to end for fix it pls ty

gah, as much as i like the psuedo-“stealth” mode, it still breaks the game and not in a good way…

Unlimited Battery cheat isn’t unlimited, it still drains. And with the “stealth” mode, you can’t interact with many things. Please update.

mayhaps an update now that the ruin dlc is out?

The Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

came here to ask this. I tried a few of them and some work but ai wont kill doesnt…

Hey! We are trying your mod on ruin and we have been falling out of the map after the cut scenes. Any thoughts?

same :frowning:

dont think its updated yet for ruin. however a few of them worked but when i got to the security room(i think thats what it was) and tried to disable the nodes it wouldnt let me. same thing happened with the cheats in SB. some parts wouldnt let me do them because of the cheats. to get around it i had to disable them and quickly do it before chica/monty found me. so if and when they get updated for ruin i’m assuming its going to be the same

But the people voted for this trainer because of the ruin dlc. And they just updated the normal security breach?

Update: 1/8/2023 - Due to how buggy the mod is, especially with the RUIN DLC, the
AI Wont Kill mod has been removed to prevent the game from being unplayable.

If you do not like this change, you can try using an earlier version of the trainer by going to the History section on the trainer in the WeMod app, but some mods may not work and/or will break your game.

Original post:

I agree that there are some problems with FNAF Security Breach, specifically with the RUIN DLC. I’ve let the trainer developers know, and we’ll see what we can do.

In the meantime, the workaround is to temporarily disable the AI Wont Kill mod when entering cutscene triggers and when going to deactivate the parent node. Child nodes still work in deactivating them, but it’s not in the spot where it normally is and the node doesn’t glow red.

1 Like

So, when can we expect the “AI Wont Kill” mod to be implemented back in?

It won’t. It causes too many issues with the game, which is why it was removed.

what happened to the ai no kill mod? that was my fav one. please put it back

It has been removed because it was causing issues. You can use an older trainer from the History but some mods may not work and it may break your game.

Wait, so we don’t get a new trainer where there be a fix for it? The other options for this game are a little useless and the people have voted for a Ruin DLC trainer that makes the game easier, because of the haunting enemies.