Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’ve posted an option right above your post, maybe you should check it out

TL:DR
Kid go get bad driver Robot head at race road, time back to 5:15, save good again, freddy happy

The Unlimited Freddy Battery won’t work with the game. The only thing the Unlimited Freddy Battery does is drain Freddy’s battery more then if it were off. Please update the cheats and thank you for reading this.

normally for me i have to manually get out of freddy then get back in and then the battery will be back at full

Cheats are good, but whenever I enter a room, the room that I go in doesn’t
does in properly.

E.G. You go into a room but as soon as you enter with the all the cheats on, the room is black, making the floors to not load. So I fall through the map a lot!

thats the games fault

I just installed the game and I am getting crashes and unable to open presents and bag messages when any kind of cheat is on.

1 Like

Can we get it so that DJ Music Man Cannot Catch Us? Same with Moondrop.

They’re likely scripted to catch you and likely work differently to the other animatronics that roam around (Like Chica, Roxy and Monty)

When you’re talking about Moon, are you referring to the time in the playground, or only when he appears after each hour?

As far as I’ve seen from others, it’s best to enable the cheats once you get to the playground, rather than enabling them before going through the utility tunnels

I dont find Moon a problem inside the daycare only because hes glitched inside the door. But I realised what would happen if moon couldnt catch you during each hour.

There is also a bug with Roxy during when you hit her with the cart. Before and after, 1 is the cutscene plays and when it finishes it keeps you in the same spot that you put the head on the cart and unable to collect the eyes, 2 Roxy will not move after the cutscene if you enable cheats after so is it a “cheatless” situation?

I don’t know if I’m the only one with this problem but, when I activate ANY of the cheats, I can’t do main story interactions like: entering to the door that only Freddy can enter, activating the main stage disk, etc…

1 Like

The freddy battery cheats works, but you must leave freddy before the battery is empty and get in again. Then the battery is full. And this you can do every time.

Would it be possible for there to be a cheat that can prevent the security robots from activating. I know that if they catch you with the current cheats the animatronics wouldn’t kill you. It just gets annoying having to deal with the constant jumpscares.

2 Likes

PLEASE UPDATE. New version

1 Like

game recently updated, can we please have an update for the trainer?

Considering there’s a lot of games out there that they’re making cheats for, i’m starting to think Security Breach has kinda fallen off the radar for now. they can only do so much at one time. (And considering that the last post on this topic was 13 days ago, yeah. i don’t think even users are paying attention to it anymore)

The Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

nice! thank you!