Force of Nature 2: Ghost Keeper Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Force of Nature 2: Ghost Keeper
This is the official discussion topic of the Force of Nature 2: Ghost Keeper Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Easy Crafting
4. Unlimited Items
5. Easy Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/01/2021
    Started development

• 09/03/2021
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 10/17/2021
    Easy Crafting cheat added

• 11/25/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 01/04/2023

• 01/27/2023

• 03/30/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Force of Nature 2: Ghost Keeper cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi Vagera, thank you very much for creating this mod.
I started a new game and immediately activated all cheats except for infinite items.
These were the issues I experienced:

• health bar and stamina at the start of the game is 50. After activating the cheat, I eventually leveled up and added skill points to health and stamina. Health and stamina increased by say 30 points (sorry I don’t remember the exact points) it is now at 80. When hit by an enemy, the health bar immediately dropped to 50 and stayed there. Same as in stamina. Both bars eventually regenerated to its maximum points but it happens every time there is a fight or when doing an activity which uses stamina. So the increment in health/stamina bar due to leveling is not covered by the infinite cheat.
    I did deactivate/reactivate the cheats; I exited the game and wemod app but nothing changed. Is this supposed to be this way?

• I continued with my gameplay and already completed first phase of objectives and leveled up again, twice. I encountered an enemy, I hit it and its health bar dropped to zero (I have the easy kill activated). However this time around, the enemy was still alive and can’t be killed. I tried to deactivate infinite health cheat while fighting but nothing happened. I just ran away to end the fight. This is strange as the easy kill was working well initially and then all of sudden, the enemy had unlimited health as well.

• I activated the infinite items cheat. I knew before hand that all items in the players inventory will be increased to 99. MrAntifun did this in Force of Nature 1. However, even the character’s clothes such as the shirt, jeans and sneakers were all increased to 99. Is this supposed to happen?

• I have a request Vagera, would it be possible to increase the character’s run speed? it is really slow. Later on, the ability to craft shoes with run speed buff will be unlock. However the buff is very minimal. The run speed is still slow.

I will not play the game for now and will wait for your updates.

Again thank you and all the best.

1 Like

Hey JayRegina

I’m not the creator of the cheat or have any involving into this. but what i can see from the cheat coding is just lazy and fast work. the infinity health on a Mob is prob not intentional. and same with items to 99 [ALL OF Them] he/she/it have probely set default all stack base items to 99.

You better off useing CE:Cheat Table which have all these cheat + more.

Best Regard Yui

1 Like

Hi All,

the cheat dosen’t work propper, after i visite the other lands in this game all enemys can not be taken down this is very bad pleasae fix this
mfg

1 Like

Hello everyone!

I got to say @C-Yui69 is right about the trainer. It’s a bit less than my usual work.

Here’s the catch with the issues @JayRegina mentions.

• The unlimited health and stamina are set to 50 intentionally. The max wasn’t found, so I decided to make it, so it doesn’t interfere with any further checks, for maximum life as this might crash the game.
  • For the Easy Kills, it seems some enemies glitch, and aren’t destroyed, when they get 0 health.
    *For the items, I tried to separate them in the script, but it seems, that opening the menu makes everything the same for the filter.

In a nutshell, I’ll do a new trainer soon, so you can play without bugs. I’ll need to know when the mobs become immortal in more detail though, so please leave a feedback on that.

Aside from that, I also noticed the speed of the player and I might be able to write a script to change the speed, so I’ll give it a try too.

Cheers to everyone and thanks for the feedback.
If you have more questions, don’t shy to ask.

Hello Vagera,

Thank you for your quick response.

I ok with 50 health/stamina and 99 infinite items in player’s inventory. I just have to remember to remove the character’s equipped armor, weapon & jewelry before I activate the cheat. But even if I forget, it’s no big deal :wink:

Here is my feedback regarding immortal enemy. Quite long so bear with me.

I experienced this after I unlock the first portal - Canyon. I mined copper ores, killed few enemies with easy kill. This cheat worked at this time. Went home, upgraded my armor, weapons and everything I could that was unlocked at this stage. I was using infinite item cheat for the materials I needed to craft and quick build & crafting cheats.

Afterwards, I went out of my home base to tame a sheep as I needed a wool. I ran into a goblin and this is when it happened. Goblin became immortal. Good thing it ran away after several hits, it was part of the script to lure you to a bigger mob. I was surprised; I didn’t chase the goblin but I continued with the game anyways, went home and continued crafting.

I thought the issue will be fix if I exit the game and WeMod app. So I did that.

I log back in, then activated infinite health, stamina and easy kill. Looked for an enemy, ran into a boar and same thing happened. Boar’s health dropped to zero but was immortal. I deactivated easy kill during combat but no effect. I deactivated infinite health also has no effect. Then I activated infinite health back again as I was losing health. And I just ran away until the boar stopped chasing me.

So that was it.

I am looking forward to the new trainer with script on run speed :smiley:

All the best to you Vagera.

1 Like

This is pretty much my exact experience. Easy kill worked for a bit, even in Canyon. Then it just stopped, and now I can’t kill anything in any zone, even with it off. Even if I shut down WeMod and restart the game without it… all enemies are immortal now.

Then I suggest you try to start from an earlier save, because the game is probably messing up itself. I don’t think the cheats are responsible for bugs after you restart the game, because they don’t modify any of the game files really. So what I think is, that there was some glitch from the cheat and your game probably autosaved with it somehow, hence you can’t kill anyone. That’s fault of the game devs. But if you load an older save, you should be ok. I’m currently working on the newer trainer, so this won’t be a problem in the future.
But this might take a few more days, so stay tuned.
Cheers!

Hi Vagera,

I’m just checking in regarding the updated trainer for FON2. Its been awhile (28 days ago) since you last updated us with this trainer.
Also noticed that you haven’t been posting any new trainers for other games as well. Hope everything is ok with you and that you haven’t left WeMod.

Pls kindly update us.

I’m really looking forward to this new FON2 trainer.

Thank you and all the best.

1 Like

up up up! :partying_face:

1 Like

Hello guys!

I’m fine, but unfortunately I don’t work with WeMod anymore. I didn’t had the required experience to keep up with all the requests, so I had to leave the team for expenses. The team still has some great coders though, so I’m sure they’ll be able to create trainers for everyone in reasonable time.
I am currently training my skills, so I can cheat games faster and better, so maybe, I can return to WeMod in the future. Time will show, as they say.

Cheers!
Vagera

1 Like

The Force of Nature 2: Ghost Keeper cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Easy Crafting cheat added
  • Unlimited Items cheat added

My game is doing the same, when I use the infinite health cheat it makes the goblins invincible, also the animals, it worked great at the beginning…[I’ve had the game a few days now, and I only bought it because I saw that Wemod had a trainer for it, I’m so disappointed, there’s no way I can fight those golblins and live.

It seems the easy kill cheat is making the enemy invincible…I thought it was the infinate health one but I 've been playing all day with easy kill off and the cheats are working…but if I use easy kill the enemy becomes invincible, I’ll carry on trying this out and hoping it’s the fault of the easy kill, I can quite happily play the game without that one…thank you for your trainers, they really do help me play the games.

Just been testing the trainer since the fon 2 latest update and although the infinite health and stamina still work…the enemy are indestructable as well…

Is it possible for you to send me a save so I can test it out?

Hello, I’ve looked for the save folder but can’t find it, do you know where it is, thanks you.

Whoops! Sorry about that! Forgot to mention where they’re at.

It will be located over at C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\AY std\Force Of Nature 2\Worlds

You can send it over through email at support@wemod.com if you’d like!

Hello did you get the file…