Forza Horizon 4 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

Forza Horizon 4
This is the official discussion topic of the Forza Horizon 4 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Enable Credits Cheat
2. Set Credits
3. Instant Brake
4. Speed Boost
5. Faster Acceleration
6. Freeze AI
7. Teleport to Waypoint

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/28/2021
    Started development

• 11/28/2021
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Forza Horizon 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Hi,
Too bad, no useful options, everything you made has already been seen for years. Add freeze timer for missions, also TrailBlaizer same option, drift points, skill points… This now is just using stuff others already made.

inf wheelspins

instant Bann for all forza games!

Instant Bann in offline and online mode (skillpoints, frezze times, drift pointc etc.) its all online ranglist and instant bann for all forza games!

Correct, hence why you need to use the cheats in Horizon Solo, and not online. This lowers your chance of being banned.

I’m just trying to use the credits option, but whenever I use it, I end up crashing, am I doing something wrong?

Update: I’m still fairly new to WeMod, but the (i) next to the option you’re trying to use gives you the info needed to correctly use it. Thank you for this trainer!

3 Likes

Same, it was working perfectly a few days ago but now it works for a little bit then crashes.

2 Likes

I tried using the money cheat but when i tries to buy a car it crashed and i lost almost all my money. I tried again with a lower amount and it still didn’t work. Any fixes for this?

2 Likes

You have to activate the option right before you make a purchase, like, when you see the confirmation of a purchase you’re making in game.

What I do is, set the amount I want, so, $50mill for example:
1: Get purchase ready
2: press F1 and then F2 (to turn on and register the amount you’re using)
3: Immediately make the purchase and wait for the save to complete, and press F1 to turn off the option once save is complete

I hope that helps.

2 Likes

is it safe if i use it for credits only? is anyone ban yet for using wemod?

2 Likes

update the mod
when I click on Enable Credits Cheat the game just crash and don’t give me the credits

Have you read the proper instructions on how to add credits?

Hover your mouse icon over the small ! icon on the trainer, next to the Set Credits or Enable Credits Cheat cheats

i just tried it and it didn’t work it crashed the first time i tried it. So i started the game then opened wemod. After that i picked a car waited until it wanted to confirm and activated it it didn’t crash but nothing happened. It proceeded as usual and my money went down like normal. I can’t be doing it wrong right?

Possible to get an option to add wheel spins?

I hope you were able to get it to work, if not, you did it right, but you have to press the hotkey set to increase the amount, default (for me at least) is F2.

[Activate using hotkeys, not tabbing out]
So same steps:

• Set the amount you want (I think the max is right under 100 million, so set to like 90 million before activating)
  • Activate credits cheat [F1]
  • Immediately press the hotkey to increase the amount of credits [F2]
  • Immediately confirm the purchase.

Once the game saves, you should see the change in credits, be sure to press [F1] to turn off the cheat, or the game will still crash, if the game crashes after the save finishes, you should still have the credits.

1 Like

The hacks don’t work anymore at least the set credits one the game just crush

its working, testet on 13.03.2022

Might crash here and there, but you have to be quick to turn off the option after the save game is finished. Currently using the F5 credit cheat, I found it’s faster to use the cheat in the auction house, since the save doesn’t take as long as it does in the autoshow (at least for me).

You can use it back to back, turning it on and off with purchases in the AH, before it crashes.