Forza Horizon 4 Trainer

Same but I haven’t used this trainer.i used someone else’s. I accidentally gave myself 800 mill and still not banned.

Has it not worked for anybody else? I load the game up first with no internet connected and start to drive around and I press the button and I hear a noise but it doesn’t change my credits. am I doing something wrong?

you usually have to open up a few menus for the money to show up

seems down , need update please

1 Like

The game has updated. So the trainer needs to be updated.

Will you be updating the trainer? I honestly enjoyed it as it gave the option to try ever car possible without grinding for hours to buy a bad car.

1 Like

The game updated again ? Well thats why he hasnt updated it for a couple days
Just would be wasting his time the game updates like twice a week

2 Likes

Please update to 20/11/2018 :angel:

What trainer do u use? can i get it?

Try google

In pure honestly, any trainer, people want money for it.

He was using a paid trainer.

1 Like

Oh alright.
I’m honestly going to try and uninstall the game to not allow the update to install. I am actually very curious on how a Trainer works and how it interacts with the game itself.

I don’t think you can stop windows store from updating the game. If it was on steam ypu could’ve used version guard.

Well the idea first game up when the game didn’t update until I allowed it. So I just set it up to not install the expansions. So I say it’s worth a try considering I lost over a few hundred hours due to my game crashing and restarting my save.

I tell you how it goes!

I’d love to know if this will get updated compatibility for the recent update

It did not work as I was hoping. So I am still stuck with my ‘fresh’ account.

I do hope you update the trainer! Although I know it may just be annoying to have to update ever few weeks.

Anyways thank you STN for what you did give us!

Whenever I want to activate the cheat, forza automatically goes into the pause menu and then that tick does not stay on the trainer but disappears again but I hear the noise anyway! sorry for my English Google Translator

The game had an update a few days ago and the cheats need to be updated. STN will do it as soon as he can.

4 Likes

sweet!

The game updated? I haven’t got an update.