Forza Horizon 4 Trainer

Thanks STN ^^

Thanks STN

!!wow thx! Can I buy edinburgh castle (15,000,000CR)?

Is the trainer patched already? It won’t toggle on.

It still works. Toggle it on during free roam.

Says I have 600ish Mill, But yet cant buy the castle. Once disabled says I have 13mil, please help?

To author: Mod works thanks. However, many of the discovery stats are changed to the original CR value even after mod is turned off and game is restarted. Any ideas on how to fix this?

will i get banned if i use this mod on fh4 ?

They had a ban wave a week or two ago so there is a possibility you will be banned, especially if you spend money in the auction house or go online with cars you obtained illegitimately.

ooh ok thx i will keep playing in the legal way then

thx for the info

If I use this, in offline mode. Can I get banned, and if I use it and close the trainer will the money still be there?

Yes you can be banned for using them offline. No the money will no longer be there but Turn 10 can still see money you’ve earned and how much you’ve spent.

@Chris
What evidence is there to prove – besides being allusive – that buying from auction, going online with illegitimate vehicles, etc. will earn you a ban? Have there been any reports from people who’ve used this specific trainer?

I’ve used it in solo and bought cars from the auction house. I haven’t been banned.

I have been banned from connecting online but i can still use the auction house, so theres your proof :slight_smile:

despite restarting, and even reinstalling, some other stats in the game (speedzones, exhibitions, bonus boards) are left with saying something like ‘‘38,000,000/50’’. Most of these were fixed by doing more of these types of events which overwrote the values-my question is, is there any way to restore the values to what they were normally? for example I’ve found all the beauty spots, therefore i cannot find more and change the value back to normal.

Thanks STN

I have been hardware banned too, my other 2 accounts suspended futures when join that tagged device, so, i format a new windows 10, get the game with banned account, create 3 new accounts and now i have all futures all accounts, :sunglasses::sunglasses::notes: playground snitches thought can`t catch me again

The evidence is that this game is a pain in the ass to debug and hack. The values are encrypted, the game crashes when you set a value too high, you can’t even debug it with kernelmode.

Microsoft doesn’t want you to hack this game and they’re monitoring your credits value.

Then there are reports of several people being banned for this and forza motorsports 7 which i made a trainer for as well.

Not to mention with each update, they change the way credits work.

Even still, if you want to use it online. Hey have fun. Not like i lose anything lol

So if I use this offline, don’t buy from Auction, and don’t spend insane amounts it’s a lower risk?