Forza Horizon 4 Trainer

How do i use the cheat it doesnt show up in the wemod app. Does the cheat auto detect the microsoft store version of Forza Horizon 4? Also im pretty sure all offline cars and property carry into online correct?

I am not entirely sure. The amount isnt crazy like my friend who has 100 million from the goliath glitch

why i can’t find forza horizon 4 on wemod (installed games) ?

what do you mean how is it any better ?

You can buy what you want while offline

Its a stand a lone. Have to download it from above. It wont show up in wemod
Download it to your destop

it is a standalone trainer. see top of page.

No. You’re not in trouble

Will idiot ai be added or an other options?

Just making sure this is known, when you activate the cheat for a small amount of time, just to buy cars & whatnot, It changes all your completed Drift/Speed Zones to the highest value and makes it blatantly obvious you’ve used something. EX: 1,000,000/10

If it’s possible to cheat it back their normal values, it would be appreciated, otherwise they can just do a simple implemented value check and ban people regardless of online/offline.

1 Like

So it won’t let me download it

It all reverts back to normal when you disable the cheat and load/save a game or restart the game.

1 Like

Disable your antivirus and in chrome, allow it. It’s a standalone trainer without any protection added to it so dumb AVs will scream virus because it injects to another process (game).

Nope, i am done with this game. Only added credits because an overwhelming majority of people requested it.

MS don’t like people cheating in their games and considering our history with MS before (legal), WEMOD is taking a huge risk on my urging even releasing this trainer.

Thought ide ask.

1 Like

i cant donload it// nothing happens when i klik on link trainer.zip

Can u add unlimited Forza points or Add wheel spins
Great start tho

the answer to your question …
Reading goes a long way

1 Like

ok thanks anyway

It won’t download for me.

You say to disable Anti-Virus but when you say allow it on google can you specify abit more as I have no idea what you mean when you say that and how you do that.