Forza Horizon 4 Trainer

I was guessing he either had an antivirus blocking the download or his browser (which is always chrome) blocking it.

I have no idea what he or you mean by i can’t download. It’s a zip file and the link is a simple link to the zip file. No idea why it won’t download for you

Will i get banned because my level has gone up to 130 before i was 30 and i have 15 million before i had 425k.

latest version of Chrome is ■■■■, i disdable chrome antivirus from extentions, i dont have on pc antivirus and stil not redirect me to .zip link, So i use another browser and i finaly get the trainer, a big Thanks to STN , trainer is amazing, others sell that trainer method, is a simpe 4=5 codes on CE and if you search google you can find the CT and how any can do that haha

1 Like

Read this thread

Yea I had to switched Browser Thank nodikos

Could you clarify this for me please? I’ve downloaded FH4 on the PC (main play on xbox) to use the mod, when loading the game back on the xbox - the discovery section (as well as other stats) is showing in the 10s of thousands. Can this be reverted or is it a full restart required to remove the changed numbers?

Disable the cheat and restart the game.

My God, why do people use this shitty Chrome browser if it doesn’t even let you download things you want?.

Expand your horizons! - Vivaldi, Firefox, Opera - All are great browsers which don’t dictate how you should use the internet and censor stuff it thinks is or isn’t good for you.

I have disabled the cheat and restarted the game, it is still saying 15,000 out of 20 for discoveries, I have even restarted the computer and it still stays. Any advice?

i have a problem mine turns it self off before i get anything¨
as in i go out into driveworld and i cannot buy anything

I use chrome Version 70.0.3538.67 (Official Build) (64-bit) (latest) no problems downloading the trainer at all. I did have to disable the Windows defender using group policy editor though. i did also notice that the trainer hangs/freezes for a minute or two when it finds the game and trainer is active.

Works like a dream, thanks. Do you think it could be possible to give us infinite wheelspins via this cheat?

It works as described. However be advised that it also sets various stats absurdly high (example: 123,456,789 / 10) which may or may not revert for some users upon closing the trainer and restarting but certainly did not for me. It also raised my level considerably. These changes are permanent and will make it extremely obvious that cheating has taken place if scrutinized. I made a dummy gamertag to test it with and unless you intend to play exclusively offline I would urge caution with regard to these things.

As a matter of general curiosity, does anybody know why the trainer implements these considerable boosts to influence and stats when the selected option states only ‘‘unlimited credits’’ that does seem peculiar.

Thanks for the time and effort of making it, certainly interesting. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The trainer does work as described yes, which is awesome :slight_smile:. I too have had the same issue with some of the stats go up like crazy. But as for level. When I was using the trainer my level went up to 2,999. But after I took it off and did a game restart my level went back to normal but the game did give me close to 16 million credit’s.

You need to open settings\game\trueplay open it first then check Xbox network (below the trueplay) for teredo connection if finds your teredo connection, you are cool if not close the weemod and trainer check again that all i can do

Currently downloading the game, can’t wait to try it. Might play legit for a bit before using it though :slight_smile:

I found that the 15 million stats regarding the cheat after you use it and turn it off is just local saved not online saved. For instance if you go online and discover a bonus board and look at the bottom where it shows you your standing you will see that whatever you had before the cheat will still be there. So all the online stats are legit still.

Also, the 15 mill it gives you after you turn it off is most likely something STN coded in there but not sure. correct me if im wrong please.

wont work for me if i want to tick the box it unticks instanly

2 Likes

yeah stopped working after latest patch

when i click on the unlimited money it works then un checks itself