Forza Horizon 4 Trainer

Thanks!!!

where is file? ㅠㅠ

Up above. Have to download to desktop

Thanks so much ^^

Start the game normally without the trainer then go into the drive mode then start up the trainer (thats how it fixed it for me)

still locks up.

Hm weird then i dont know how to help you :confused:

try to disconnect your internet works fine with me

You sir are a damn legend, THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

Thank you so much

Help me ~!!
You can’t buy a car at the auction house after using the trainer.
How can i this problem? ㅠㅠ

Thank you STN

1 Like

i dont know how to download the trainer and how to use it

1 Like

Click on the link above. Download to your desktop. Open and play !

1 Like

Hello we cannot any more the used for which when I click nothing walks(works)?

Hello,
There appears to be a problem with the trainer.
All the steps are very clear and I have done them various times (also in different ways).
However, when I am in DRIVING mode, off any menu’s, and use the trainer, NUMLOCK+1, nothing seems to happen. This may only be me?

My internet is off, I turn the trainer on after the game has fully loaded; until DRIVING mode is set.
The trainer also mentions that the game version is 2018/10/16, although it is updated to the latest version.

I hope this comment was useful. If not, I am sorry.
Take your time, STN, you are doing a great job and I will make sure I give something in return.
I can’t thank you enough for making the trainer though! It is greatly appreciated.

1 Like

I can’t using the trainer again after today’s update. Please update the trainer.

STN specifically says do not go online with the trainer. Only use the trainer in single player or solo mode which means “NO AUCTION HOUSE”. If you used the trainer in the auction house with the money you more then likely got ban.

Probably cause of another game update

The same thing happens to me when I try to use it.

1 Like