Forza Horizon 4 Trainer

Probably cause of another game update

1 Like

Same situation after initializing the window.
Are there any further updates?
Iā€™m sorry, but I need your help.慠慠

Alright, folks, it looks like STN gets it. Time to wait it out and give STN the needed time.

Iā€™ll test the trainer as soon as it is patched, this time. I used the trainer 1 and a half a day after it was updated. Iā€™ll also check if the game version on the trainer is adjusted after updating the trainer and the game.

Thank you in advance for solving the issue, STN. Take care.

Thank you for your answer. Iā€™ll be waiting for some good news.

it needs to be uppdated it dosent work

1 Like

If it is possible can you make a max skill points cheat?

2 Likes

Your current trainer has the function to complete races instantly, but this doesnā€™t seem to be a standalone feature and is integrated in the rest of the functions. Is there a way you could split these so that only the instant race completion could be used? There currently is no trainer available on the internet, paid or free, with this feature.

1 Like

trainer doesnā€™t work, needs to be updated, thanks

1 Like

This is a major issue for myself, My Keyboard doesnā€™t have a numpad. So I am unable to use the trainer, next time its updated (which you should know it needs) If it would beā€¦not too hardā€¦could you maybeā€¦try to allow us to change controls?
Thanks

2 Likes

Cant you use windows virtual keyboard ? Type in bottom left keyboard in search , i had to use it for " other " trainers out there

1 Like

@STN I have a problem, when I activate the cheat I hear the noise that the cheat is activated and then the cheat switches off immediately afterwards

@Lukian123 it needs to be updated. i already talked to him and he will fix it when he can =)

1 Like

okay Thanks for your answer

1 Like

Thanks man! I didnā€™t think of that

2 Likes

How long until it will be updated?

He just updated it 3 days ago so probably next week at the earliest.

ok thanks, if he updated it 3 days ago, does it still work for you?

Hello the update of the trainer will be released when please I look forward to it

Where men ?

1 Like

I hope this soon gets updated

1 Like