Forza Horizon 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Forza Horizon 5
This is the official discussion topic of the Forza Horizon 5 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Enable Credits Cheat
2. Set Credits
3. Instant Brake
4. Speed Boost
5. Faster Acceleration
6. Freeze AI
7. Teleport to Waypoint

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.
  1. You must be using the latest version of WeMod for these cheats to work. Restart the app if you are unsure.

2. Do not enable any cheats until you are fully in-game and driving!

3. Do not use these cheats in multiplayer! Blatant use of them will potentially get you banned from Forza’s online services.

4. Additional troubleshooting tips can be found here.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/09/2021
    Started development

• 11/09/2021
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 12/03/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 02/02/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

Troubleshooting / Q&A

Q: Why does my game crash when editing credits?
A: The most common cause for game crashes is not following the instructions in the cheat notes.

Q: Is there a guide for using the credits cheat?
A: A video showing the exact steps can be found here: FH5 Credit - YouTube

Q: I followed the steps in the video and I still didn’t receive any credits, what do I do?
A: Unfortunately due to the game’s structure there is no assured way of making it work. Continuing to try is your best bet.

Q: Does the trainer work with cracked versions?
A: WeMod does not condone piracy and cannot guarantee compatibility with cracked games. Obtaining the game from an authorized distributor is recommended for the best experience.

Q: Will I be banned for using the cheats?
A: There is always a risk of being banned when using third-party cheat tools such as WeMod. To minimize the risk you should never cheat in online play or use the trainer for events that have leaderboards such as speed traps.

Q: Is it safe to buy cars from the Auction House after using the credits cheat?
A: There have been no reported bans at this time but as stated previously there is always a risk.

Q: Does Freeze AI work in online events?
A: The cheats have not been tested in online play and it is recommended that you only play solo when using the trainer.

Q: My game crashes when loading, how do I fix it?
A: Any time 3rd party software is used to modify a game there is a chance it will cause issues. Loading the game from Steam / Windows Store then alt-tabbing and clicking play after the game has loaded should resolve this issue.

3 Likes

Wait I didn’t know you can mod Forza because of the multiplayer aspect of it, is it gonna be like a use at your own risk type thing or what?

1 Like

can you release older version for forza horizon 5 empress cracked game which is 1.405.2.0

3 Likes

When can we expect this to come out?

No, we do not condone piracy. Support the developers by purchasing the game.

@C_Maggotbone they will 100% ban you for that so we do not plan to add it.

4 Likes

Any time frame when it’s gonna be released

can you add a “Freeze Mission Timer” function?

5 Likes

I would personally prefer a Skill Point cheat over the credits. It can be very tedious when trying to max out the skills for each car you own, let alone just the hand full you like to use the most.

4 Likes

Any word on if the “credit” cheat will work? My game crashes every single time

7 Likes

Hello the cheat just dropped but it’s for pros only
why that ?

Credits cheat does not seem to work, have tried everything including as instructed but other than that everything else seems to work and I’m totally fine with that, thanks for your hard work MrAntiFun.

5 Likes

credits cheat for steam doesn’t work at all however you try to use it

8 Likes

will there be any new updated version ?

Pro users can use the toggle on/off switches. Free users need to use the hotkeys next to the cheat that they want to activate

For everyone having trouble with the credits cheat, make sure you do it in this exact order:

1. Just before buying something, enable the credits cheat
  2. Next, set the credits value to whatever you want
  3. Purchase whatever you’re buying
  4. Once it finishes saving, disable the credits cheat

it crashes before it saves. (when i hit the buy button)

5 Likes
  1. disconnect all internet.
  2. launch game.
  3. once in game where u can drive. open wemod open horizon 5 cheat.
  4. go in to festival and buy parts. buy any parts. view basket kit then confirm to check out. DO NOT press any button to finalize the checkout.
  5. go back to wemod hit F1 then F2 to adjust your money.
  6. go back to game and press button to finalize payment.
  7. press F1 again to turn off cheat.

i recommend buy all the cars and upgrades in OFFLINE mode. then close game. turn back internet, and go back to multiplayer if u want.

2 Likes

Money cheat does not work at all. Tried what cas1o8o suggest, all that happens is after you press play and hit F1 to activate and WeMod disconnects from FH5 and the Play button comes back. Same thing happens when trying with internet connected

3 Likes

maKe sure u have the latest version of wemod.