Forza Horizon 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

for me wemod app keeps turning off after i hit f1, even with internet off, i uninstalled and reinstalled and same issue

2 Likes

ok again, if your game crashes then check for file errors via steam and try again, the money cheat will damage some files if it crashes
(Tested)

does this mean that forza horizon 4 will get a trainer for it as well since you actually can make one for a game like this?

Reinstalled WeMod to make sure I have the recent update. Does the same thing

Same

Doubt it, popularity of 4 is going to decline more as more cars come out for 5

doubt horizon 4 popularity will decline!

1 Like

I’ve tried every tip that anyone has tried mentioning for the Credits cheat, and it straight up does not work, even with the latest version of WeMod. Best to try and patch this soon before Forza catches on.

4 Likes

so, all option of cheats credits and speed boost, is still working fine today ??

Game crashes when using wemod, no options enabled.

All but credits cheat work for me.

1 Like

all the time i try to start the trainer it crashes any help?

If I turn my game in to offline, can I use speed boost and be safe ?

credit cheat only work 2s then it turn off…

same~ it crashed when active…

The credit cheat works but when ever I press the buy button it crashes but it shows the selected amount
of credits I chose I really do hope they fix this asap.

1 Like

Are you activating the cheat after selecting the car and are you setting the value after enabling the cheat? If you do it any other way there is a high chance it will crash.

Yeah I did that already I’ve tried almost everything

Can you post a video? I’ve only had one crash and it is because I was playing around with stuff.

if i use the cheat for offline only? will i get banned?