Forza Horizon 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i think the trainer needs a update, they updated the game on sept 12th

The trainer is up to date.

1 Like

okay, i figured out, in order for the cheat to work, you need to read the instruction and follow it EXACTLY. Just to make it more clear, the order is follows:

1: get to screen before the purchase occure
2: enable “Enable Credit Cheat”
3: Change “Set Credit” amount immediately
4: IMMEDIATELY go back to game screen and complete purchase before game
crashes
5: PROFIT

1 Like

The set credits option doesnt seem to work anymore. When Im on the choose design screen or any other screen right before purchasing a car and I turn on the enable credits cheat and immediatley set the credits the cheat turns off and the game goes from “playing” to “play” in wemod.

That is not the correct order.

This is the correct order:

1. [IN-GAME] exit your garage and drive a vehicle for a few seconds.
  2. [WeMod App] make sure all cheats are “OFF”.
  3. [WeMod App] set WeMod to “Playing”.
  4. [IN-GAME] go back into your garage.
  5. [IN-GAME] go through with whatever purchase you intend to make until you get the confirmation with “Yes” or “No” to finalize the purchase. DO NOT FINALIZE YET
  6. [WeMod App] increase the ‘Set Credits’ cheat to whatever value you want.
  7. [WeMod App] toggle ‘Enable Credits Cheat’ to “ON”.
  8. [IN-GAME] click “Yes” to finalize your buy.
  9. [WeMod App] toggle ‘Enable Credits Cheat’ to “OFF”.
  10. [IN-GAME] enjoy your free purchase, and consider becoming a WeMod PRO to support the awesome modders!
    :wink:
1 Like

for me its not working, i 10time try in offline mode,but credits dont added. i buy parts from upgrade dont press buy, press cheat on, and press buy, but credits dont add.

I need an option to freeze quest timer
Is this possible?

Cant run the trainer with FH5, says that the cheats may not work with the game version

Just click yes on it. The trainer still works fine.

The trainer stops running after 20 seconds

Launch WeMod as admin

M DIA O MEU TRAVA TAMBEM FIZ A ASSINATURA PRO E NAO CONSIGO USAR NEHUM CHET NO FORZA 5 PC E SO APARECA AS OPCOES STEAN E XBOX VI VARIOS VIDEOS Q APARECE A OPCAO WINDOWS STORE E EM OUTROS JOGOS PEGA NORMAU OBS A MAIORIA DOS JOGOS MEUS SAO CRACKEADOS OU PIRATA ENTAO NAO E PORISSO QUE OS TRAINES DA WEMOD NAO FUNCIONE**strong text

WeMod does not condone piracy. Xbox and Windows Store is the same thing by the way.

i buy WeMod PRO to use Forza H5 and its not working pls help :sob: :sob: :sob:

Hey, also having problems with the FH5 trainer. I also have WeMod Pro and the only things that work for me are the acceleration, freeze ai, instant stop, and one more that I’m missing. The only thing that doesn’t work is the enable credits cheat. Here are my steps:

1. I start the game
  2. I load into the world
  3. I open up WeMod (as admin) and press play
  4. I drive around for a little bit and still have nothing enabled in the trainer
    5.Go to the autoshow choose any car, select a paintjob and then I’m at the screen to just press one button and buy
  5. Then go to trainer, set credits to 3 mil, press F1 to turn it on
  6. Press buy and says I don’t have enough CR.

I’ve tried turning the cheat on and off and going out of the menu and trying again but the credits just won’t work

You need CR to buy something, it doesn’t set the CR prior to buying something. You also shouldn’t set it before enabling the “Enable Credits (F1)” mod.

ahhh ok, I’ll give that a try thanks

hey I don’t know who is in denial here but this definitely no longer works I’ve been trying to do this for the past 3 months using the right version of wemod and the cheat itself and always crashed before the game can update with the change to the credits either its now patched enough that it just crashes or someone needs to look into the cheat and get it working and updated

The mods are working fine.

Per the second post

Q: I followed the steps in the video and I still didn’t receive any credits, what do I do?
A: Unfortunately due to the game’s structure there is no assured way of making it work. Continuing to try is your best bet.

ok can you make a new video guide then seeming that the current one is almost a year old