Forza Horizon 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

UPDATE for Xbox Live

I have installed the HotWheels update Version 3.484.939.0 and folowed the above tutorial, however changed the folowing with sucessful resultes -

1. Enable WeMod money cheat and then set your CR to 999,999,999 (will default to 100,000,000). I believe this is where I may have gone wrong last night when the money cheat didn’t work (online test reload yet to be confirmed). Previously I had set my money to 999,999,999 after enabling enabling and this may have been the difference between working and not.
  2. Purchase you car and you will have you car with 100,000,000 CR to spend also.

Best of luck and be wise with your exploits :wink:

Hey if i press F1 the cheats disable after few seconds… ps: i play on steam

Does the trainer switch back from Playing to Play by itself as well?
If it does, you may need to run WeMod as admin if the game is already running in admin.

Otherwise, an AV may be blocking the trainer.

I am having the same issue as ZombiCrankz, the trainer turns off by itself. No crashing or so on the game. Both are ran as administrator already.

Have you tried whitelisting WeMod through your antivirus? That would be the only other reason that the trainer would uninject automatically beside the admin.

1 Like

Yup, even tried turning it off. It’s just the basic windows 10 security. Not sure why it’s not working now but this was absolutely working before.

I tried this although I got no warning from the Windows Defender and it worked

I think wemod updated or something, it now started to working without issues.

1 Like

Still doesn’t work unfortnuately. Game launches but the credits changer doesn.t

Hello, I just downloaded the game through Xbox, and when I press “play” it just stays in a loading mods state and fails to do anything else

credits changer does seem to work anymore

Enable the cheats when you are in your car.

I tried the credits cheat but I still lost credits, I set it to 65.000.000 and bought an aston amr pro like in the youtube video but lost 2.000.000 credits, my game was set to horizon solo. after this I tried it without any connection to the pc on a cheaper vehicle since I cant purchase another amr pro but I still lost money, even when lowering the amount to 10.000.000 like in the video. What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

can the guy who made this update it pls its crashing forza and not working

1 Like

check it out crashes easy

When i turn the Enable Credits Cheat wemod instantly un injected from the game thus having to press “play” again, but even after that it still does the same thing, any fix?

2 Likes

hello we mod dev when will u guys update the wemod cheat bcz my game version is 1.484
but wemod version is june 23 last i cant FH5 older version to use the cheat please update your wemod

1 Like

cheat… well… ■■■■… why ■■■■? well let’s break it down point by point
I downloaded the latest version, I activate f1 (enable credits cheat), wemod seems to turn off the game (although it continues to work), that is, in fact, the cheat does NOT work
here are all the points

Cheat NOT working :fu: :-1: :-1:

I DON’T KNOW WHY MY MODIFIER IS ALWAYS “LOADING MODIFIER”, EVEN IF I AM IN THE game INTERRUPT network, offline standalone, in the carnival, etc., has NOT been able to run, excuse me, what is the solution?