Forza Horizon 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

heres a videoProcessing: Forza Horizon 5 .mp4… edit: did not work it has to be an mp3 let me find a way to fix this

is there anyway i can send it to you directly? it wont let me send it. edit: i joined the discord is it fine if i dm you the video?

Yes, or you can upload it to youtube, vimeo, Dailymotion, etc., and send me a link which is much preferred.

So why is it that we have it for forza 5 but not 4? I’ve already read the reply of one with yall saying that the popularity will drop but it will still be used heavily. So many of us (i think) really would like to see a forza 4 wemod menu too.

1 Like

It took a lot of work on the backend to make it possible for FH5. Frank and MAF spent several days only working on the trainer and WeMod to make this possible. We cannot focus that much time on another Forza game right now. We will look into adding support in the future.

3 Likes

Money cheat works like a charm for me, only crashed first time but i did something wrong. For me i went into the car collection, find a car u wanna buy (if it allows you to purchase the car u want from the car collection area) bring up the menu that asks if your sure u want to purchase, and before confirming purchase, active the money cheat, increase to the amount of money u want, click confirm/purchase and then as soon as thats done disable the money cheat

If you still crash after that, you’re either doing it all wrong/not disabling it fast enough. Or sounds like a skill issue xD

4 Likes

can you make it where we can put more then 100 million on our forza account

Can you get easily banned for credit cheat? Im always playing in horizon solo but it is still online and can I buy things from the auction house?

The problem I seem to have is that when I enable (F1) Enable Credits Cheat,
the Game changes to Play immediately from Playing
Set Credits (F2) still keeps me in Playing
Anyone else having the same problem?

I play via Steams.

1 Like

put this vheats; i was ban or no??

No cheat is working for me. Load into the game, drive around for a minute. Then turn on WeMod and hit Play all the cheats that are just Activate do nothing. Any cheat that is a toggle does nothing and then disconnects WeMod and it goes from Playing to Play same results when disconnected from the internet.

same, i press play and then as soon as I toggle something on, it just turns off and the play button also resets. so it doesn’t work for me. no matter if I do the credit cheat or the freeze ai, basically nothing actually works. And yes, I have followed all the instructions that were listed above. I am using the steam version.

Pls, add inf wheelspins and jump

Look at the comments above.

Credits cheat is the only thing I want and it doesn’t work. Either I’m doing it wrong or it’s outdated. I get to the “Buy - XXXX” credits prompt, toggle the cheat, purchase the item, wait till it finishes saving and disable and it still doesn’t work.

For info on how to get the credits. And a video as well!

1. Select the car you wish to purchase.
  2. Enable the Credits Cheat.
  3. Set the amount you wish to have.
  4. Purchase the car, and immediately turn off the cheats once the game saves.

Some troubleshooting tips that other people have pointed out:

• Run WeMod as admin.
  • Try running the game in Windowed mode just for the cheats.
  • Try manually linking the game’s exe to the trainer.
2 Likes

do not run the game as administrator, un check from properties then compatibility then advance
then disable run as administrator, launch the game from wemod app

Game does not run as admin, but my steam does (there is a disk write error bug that gets resolved with running steam as admin)

It was because steam running in Admin, I guess either interfered or made the game run as admin. unsure, everything works though.

None of these work… trainer just crashes/quits.