Forza horizon 5

I understand the trainer is retired but you can’t even have this program installed on your computer forget about running it it will cause the game to crash regardlessI have to delete it for the time being until I’m done playing the game

You just need to close WeMod, you do not need to uninstall it. There is nothing we can do about this, the anti-cheat they have in the game is just that aggressive.

You also need to close the overlay if it is running.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @magnusprime23.

However - what @Chris said.

Pressing the close button on WeMod minimises it to your system tray. You need to right-click it in your system try and select “Exit”.

55555 1

If you don’t want to have to do that all the time, then turn this option off in your WeMod software settings:

Forza’s developers have always been very anti-cheat, even for single-player game modes (which is extremely rare in a game developer). It’s no surprise really that they’ve done this. If you’re not happy about it, you’ll need to direct your complaints to Forza’s devs. There’s nothing WeMod can do about how aggressive (and, I’d personally say, privacy violating) Forza’s anti-cheat is. :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: Overlay Issue