Forza Motorsport 4 Bans?

I got banned from the auction house, storefront, rivals, and the leaderboards. But surprisingly i still can use all the club features and race online.

I iz banned from everything! LuLz Turn 10

Its just stupid modding your game first day it is out, thats what they are looking for, you should have left it a few days then blended in with the crowd, play your season and say you sold cars with good paint jobs to get the money you modded, jesus christ if your old enough to mod you should be old enough to be not so stupid. 2 words, WISE UP

The exact thing happened when forza 3 was released, and every other game for that matter. Mod the day its out and your ****ed, simple as.

No i think im pretty wise, i didnā€™t go out there and mod 999,999,999. i only put about 10 million. But it doesnā€™t even matter iā€™m only temporarily banned from the storefront and auction house. I can make my own car designs and decals.

I just logged on to my forza account. Banned! Is there any way to fix this? I modded to 999 mil like forza 3. I sugest not modding online

It doesnt matter if you didnt mod to 999,999,999, they are watching out to see how you made 10 million at level 10 or below within a few hours of playing the game.

Thats great if there watching me, i didnt mod crazy money, which is why im not banned permanently. I donā€™t really even care though i have other accounts that i can just send cars too. But i think that was a little wise eh?

I havenā€™t modded anything, and it says the storefront is unavailable. I donā€™t think itā€™s because you guys modded it, unless it specifically says that.

I got banned about 10 Mins ago. I gave myself 50mil but stayed at rank 10. Im banned from aution house,storefront and leaderboard/online games. Single Player and User Created games is all I can do nowā€¦

I donā€™t know but the way it says on here is its temporarily disabled. please see ForzaMotorSport.net for more info.

You can also get banned for receiving over priced cars too though, i was on formotorsport.net and found out all the warnings from admins etc. Some people have been unbanned , but they are warning you to not do it for a few days, because they dont like seeing their game exploited on day 1

Where did you guys get the ban message? Online or in the messages on Forza?

I didnt get banned, because i was smart and started a new game on forza a few weeks ago but it will probably be emailed to you it happened to me last year on forza 3

i went to click on the storefront and it says this feature has been temporarily disabled, please visit forzamotorsport.net for more info

If you can play online it is most likely temporary but if you cant its a perma ban

Yeah thats what i thought too but well see, i didnt get no email or message from them saying i was banned just cant access a couple things. i only spent like 10,000 on the storefront, all on designs for cars.

what level are you on the game because they can see that each time you buy a design. And they can see your career progress and if it doesnt add up it = a ban

Youā€™ve got to be ****ing kidding me. My friend sent me a bugatti, and some other like 7mil ferrari. If I got banned because of him Iā€™m going to be pissed. He modded it too, I didnā€™t accept the trades though :confused: hope that helps meā€¦

Yeah mine says you will ā€œNo longerā€ have these features. Oh wellā€¦ At least I can do online private matches.

There is a possibility you could be banned because of him, were you ever banned on forza 2 or 3?