Forza Motorsport 4 Bans?

Nope. I played Forza 3 like everyday too.

Edit- Also I didn’t have any email saying I was banned?

Do you think im perma-banned since it says I will no longer have access to these features?

level 17

Abusing their powers is all i have to say they need to **** off i paid 80$ for my game let me enjoy it

I Made my Credits Max at 999,999,999 and i Bought about 10mill in cars and then i went to go play online Race match and then i found out that i cant access my Club or auction house or anything so it said this feature has been temporarily disabled, please visit forzamotorsport.net for more info so im not sure if its a Temp ban or not.

If they can check to see how you have so much money in like 3 hours game-time, would it be possible to have a stats editor to make it all legit looking. Unknown v2 was after ideas for the Forza 4 tool. Theres one :smile:

this is exactly what my forza 4 inbox message said: Your Gamertag and Xbox 360 have been flagged fom Turn 10’s servers for use of a credit glitch or modifying your game save. Your single-player career is unaffected but you will no longer have access to Auction House, Storefront and other online features.

What a crock. I spent over $120 REAL DOLLARS on Forza 4 because I love it so much and now I am banned for uping my imaginary money. Does anyone know if this message means temp. or permanent ban?

If you recived a message from turn 10 in game stating your gamertag and console are flagged you are temped right now till they review your case and determ what to do with you.

I have a couple friends that have got this message.

I GOT BANNED… i got a message from turn 10 saying that i wouldnt be able to use any online service … it also said temporary … anyone help?

“Your Gamertag and Xbox 360 have been flagged from Turn 10’s servers for use of a credit glitch or modifying your game save. Your single-player career is unaffected but you will no longer have access to Auction House, Storefront, and other online features.”

No leaderboards or Rivals either, Just Clubs, online racing, & SP.
</3 fml…

Awesome… I sent them an email. Hopefully it will help. Think it would be wise to reset my game save?

Does that make it more clear?
Most likely a perm-ban

If you mod stupid amounts of money you deserve a ban. The maximum I ever modded in Forza 3 was 9 million at a time and I never got banned. I just modded 9 million when I needed it again.

Ok… so your obviously a horizon member who mods your system… but only people who modded Forza 4 deserve a ban? Get real. I purchased the game and all add ons. I should be able to do what I please with it

Im going back to my Sega Genesis with Game Genie

I’m saying people that mod 999,999,999 credits, something impossible to get, deserve a ban.

I modded 97 million and got banned.

The game came out yesterday, you have 97 million, what did you think would happen.

I wouldn’t have gotten banned if I didn’t bid on something in the auction house like an idiot

what im going to do is rank up a few times on my second account and then leave it in a race overnight and when im at work to add some playtime then ill mod it luckily i have to consoles so if i get banned and my console flagged ill just go on my slim :smile: