FTL Faster Than Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please link me your “Collage” Cause I can’t find any school in the entire world called Collage

why are you guys thinking its just called collage but here https://www.forthvalley.ac.uk/

Yes. See it says COLLEGE. !! not collage !

thanks i do try my best

still ya im not faulting spelling errors exist and i do make them still i see this as constructive exercise and i do apologise for the rants but i do hate people getting all high on other peoples mistakes that they cant help and to add im never perfect and i live with that and even tho i can spell things wrong do you still know what i was trying to say?

What do you mean all high and mighty? You made a mistake he told you about it and you go saying its written differently where youre from

1 Like

i felt a bit offended by ptondo’s high and mighty attitude too. I will spell college the way i want, just made myself a beautiful college collection

1 Like

for me is because i am a really bad speller i wont deny that but some parts like me relating to other countries because the amount of people that comment on my spelling are due to different ways things are spelt but i digress. my intentionally was not for all of this to get out of hand and make enemy’s as thats not me but STN please i am here to support and would love to support this trainer thats what i really wanted instead of all the rants and all of us being at each others necks because of me and other people going out of hand.

because when you get corrected by loads of grammar perfectionists you get rather tired of the way they see your mistakes and trying to see it as a constructive advice is very very hard

It was literally 1 person that told you that.
After that you came with

After that you got corrected by me and some others

im not just talking about just one person on here im talking about on discord, PSN (yes i have PS4), other websites and forums

Just cut him some ■■■■■■■ slack guys, this topic has derailed too much.

thank you

Ok what was the question anyhow ??

what question?

He ment how the all the stuff started. Although who cares, we dont need to go down memory lane to see how it started.

@ptondo so, you can say the question is. When will this be updated?

2 Likes

please let us know if you do update this trainer as it does mean a lot

1 Like

i hope soon i love this game

Soon

1 Like

cant wait ty