Gears 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I know the trainer isn’t up to date but does it still require a bypass? MrAntiFun said “no need for bypass anymore” in one of the updates following the launch of trainer, is that still the case or is the current (and future versions) designed to work with the bypass?

The Gears 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Trainer not able to hook to the game with or without bypass

1 Like

Wemod trainer not working for Gears 5 Operation 6. Only three of the cheats work. Please update for this version.

2 Likes

can we get an update for this please

any update on the update? thanks.

can we get an update please

can we get an update please thanks

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Can I use online mode?

Trainers are not designed to be used in online multiplayer modes. No matter where you get them from.

This is for technical (it’s not possible), moral (ruining the game for others is a really crappy move) and legal (we’ll be sued) reasons.

Also you’ll likely be banned just for trying.

A couple of months ago this was working just fine or me, all options ran correctly, now any option deactivates automatically.
I push the key corresponding to that function, and immediately it deactivates, only 1 option works, and it isn’t always the same sine times is the Inf. Ammo one and others is the “Instant Ability Cooldown”, even if they appear as active they don’t work, because my ammo keeps decreasing
I have to close completely the App and then try again, please help, this was working just fine for me.

1 Like

Hi, I have followed all the loading instructions with the custom loader and it isnt working. it used to work just fine about a month ago but now it doesnt. please help.

1 Like

Changes:

• Instant Resupply Cooldown cheat added

can i request health for escape solo only private match please

causes crash about 2-3min after launch. launched game from wemod play button, no cheats activated.

Hi. Both Unlimited Health and Unlimited Health Allies aren’t working because it automatically deactivate instant after pressing F1 and F2. Please fix this.

Gears 5 menu doesn’t work. Hopefully it’s fixed
soon. Only the campaign works half way, but horde or escape nothing.

Love WeMod, it’s fun replaying the older games and having a blast

The trainer is not for Horde or any other game mode. The trainer is functioning as intended.

Hi there,

When I try to launch wemod when I am playing, it won’t work but then Wemod told me that I must launch the game via the app and when I do, the game start and immediatly after closed, not working either.

Is there a specific thing to do in order for the game to “accept” wemod ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.