Gears 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Gears 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I have Gears 5 ver. 1.0 and The trainer is not working on it but only 2
“Instant ability cooldown” & “Unlimited Components”
I see you recently updated the trainer but it’s still not working. Please Fix this, Thank you.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

This is severely out of date. The current game version I believe as far as I’m aware is v5.-something.

There’s nothing to fix on our end. Your copy of the game is massively out of date, which indicates to us that you’ve pirated the game (as legit copies will always update automatically). We do not support cracked/pirated games with our trainer software, mainly because cracked games are incompatible with third party software such as trainers. The only fix is for you to buy a legit copy of the game. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry … impossible to say if it works or not.
I cannot launch the cheat from Wemod, because the Gears5_EACbypass window does not close when I launch the game manually from Steam.
I tried in online and offline mode (Internet cut off), but that doesn’t change anything.
I have redownload Gears5_EACbypass from the link offered by Wemod, but it’s the same.
If someone has an idea ?

Hello there. :slight_smile:

First of all, could you click the History button, which is under the Play button, and make sure that the most recent trainer is selected.

Then try setting the bypass that you downloaded to run as administrator. You can do this by right-clicking it, selecting Properties and then selecting “Run As Administrator” under the Compatibility tab.

Once the game is launched, wait on the main menu for about five to ten minutes (go and make a cup of tea or organise your sock drawer by colour :man_shrugging: ) and see if it eventually does close. Sometimes it takes a few minutes for the game to completely launch, even if it looks like it has.

Hi,

I did what you advised me:

• it is the latest cheat;
  • I launched Gears5_EACbypass in administrator mode;
  • I launched the game from Steam;
  • and I waited 10 minutes on the main menu of the game as you can see in this image:

http://www.ortali.fr/temp/G1.jpg

And after more than 10 minutes, the bypass window is still there and impossible to launch the trainer from Wemod.

Sure, sorry you’re right. Thanks

Hello,

To bring a precision which, I hope, could be useful: on my laptop “Republic of Gamer” I manage to operate the cheats:

• I switch to “airplane mode” (Internet cut off)
  • I launch Gears5_EACbypass.exe
  • I launch Steam in offline mode then the game from Steam
  • when the game is launched, I turn on the wifi to recover the Internet
  • I launch Wemod then train it
  • it works BUT the Gears5_EACbypass window REMAINS OPEN

And so I can say that the cheats work ALL.

The only difference between my laptop and my desktop PC on which I cannot launch the Wemod trainer is the version of the game:

• on the ROG laptop: 1.1.97.0 (8754986) => OK
  • on the desktop PC: 1.1.97.0 (8796017) => not OK

Good Sunday

1 Like

I would like to know if other players can launch the bypass and then the Steam version of the trainer and if so, with which version of the game?
Thank you.

I just tried again today.
So, in order:
1 ° / I run Gears5_EACbypass in administrator mode
2 ° / I launch the game from the STEAM interface
3 ° / Arrived at the main menu of the game, I open WEMOD and I launch the trainer for Steam

Here is the result (you can see that the bypass window does not close … even after x minutes).

Please update this ! it does NOT work !!!

health, one hit kills and no reload are not working.

Changes:

1 Like

Changes:

Still not working for me ?

“Failed to initialize Steam, please make sure Steam is running and you have logged in with the correct account!”

That’s an error from Steam not from WeMod.
Contact Steam’s support team.

Could you please help me? I downloaded the bypass and followed instructions. When in game, i can only activate 3 of the options. Other ones turn off as soon as I turn them off. Any fix for this?

Thank you

Trainer need to be update again, Nothing is working
Thanks

For some reason my Unlimited Ammo cheat isn’t working??

Can we get an update for this please.